The Special One: Ch. 9

Sorry guys to keep you in suspense I have been busy for like a while and I haven't posted. But I'm back and with new ideas and new everything so hope you like this a lot. :D

----------------------------------

Sam's pov

I got up from my bed and from my mark on my neck to take a shower. It was early like about 6:30 or so in the morning. I know after my shower I had to wake my mate so she can say good-bye to her sister and her sister's mate. She also had to meet our best fighters in the front yard. I got into the shower and it felt great. I just shivered because it was kind of cold going in there. After a while I feel arms wrap around me. I turn around to find my beautiful mate in the shower with me.

Sam: * kisses her forehead* I thought you would be still asleep little missy.

Tammy: * shrugs* I didn't feel you next to me and then I heard the shower. *laughs a little* And my sister came in to say good-bye before she left. * sighs and gets in the water*

Sam: * confused and concerned* you ok?

Tammy: * shrugs and puts combo shampoo in her hair* I'm sore, tired, and kind of upset that I have to leave my sister again.

Sam: *sighs and puts soap on my body* she'll be ok. She survived the guardian war. I think she can survive this. *rinsing the soap off. After wrapping my hands around my mates waist*

Tammy: *just got done rinsing her hair and wrapping her arms around my neck* how did you become the calm one and wise one?

Sam: * laughs a little* when you became alpha! now have responsibilities, became stressed and worried about this war coming up. When me I'm worried about the war, my mate, my pack, and the future. *kisses me and pulls away* I have to stay calm, so everyone isn't freaking out like usual. * moves from Tammy turning off the water stepping out putting a towel around my waist*

Tammy: *grabs 2 towels from the rack: 1 for her head n body* hmmm so your saying I'm freaking out? *putting the towels on* ok

Sam: Babe, what I'm saying is that I can read you, your parents can read you, hell even some of your pack members can read you. They know when to be scared, happy, afraid, energetic, unprotected or protected. It's how you control your emotions. *putting clothes on*

Tammy: *shakes head and walks out the bathroom into the room getting her clothes and changing*

Sam:*sighs* I feel like we are going to argue later.

Tammy's pov.

I had a lot on my mind. Me being alpha, a war that is about to start, my pack and mate being in danger. I get what Sam is saying is true, but I'm hoping for my pack to feel the hope that I do. I'm an omega right now, so whatever someone says anything I take it to the heart. Sam said the wrong thing to me and I stayed silent because I didn't want to deal with him. Sebastian, was whining in my head. He didn't want to be mad at our mate, but it happens. He has to understand I'm not like other people or other wolves. I'm his mate and an alpha I can't have saying anything that would ruin everything that I got.

We meet our pack members in the front yard. Logan and I explained everything to them and what jobs they were supposed to do. Than we departed in hour. As soon the meeting was over, I went back upstairs to try to get more sleep. When I got half way up the stairs, I heard whining. I brushed it off as me being really tired. I got to the top of the stairs ,and I heard the whining again. The whining was coming from a nearby closet. I wallked over to the closet and I opened it to see a boy that looked so pale and fragile. He had a complexion of a omega. He had long white hair, which did tell me he would be a white wolf. He looked up at me with his piercing green eyes and scurries away from me like a rabbit running from a stranger trying to catch it. I smile a little and sit down with my back against the door.