*:..。o○Battle Trails.○o。..:*

☆彡Izumi POV☆彡
It's been a week or two since the beginning of the school year. I have some amazing friends and even kacchan has some, though he won't admit they are his friends.

I also discovered that I might have a tiny crush on my best friend, okay scratch that, major crush. But it's not my fault, I mean have you seen her, her smile, her personality, that body... right I'm getting sidetracked back to today.

I hear my alarm go off. 'Ugh just five more minutes please' I roll over and dismiss my alarm going back to sleep.

♡Boom boom boy POV♡

I decided to wake up early today so I could make deku some pancakes. I was cooking but noticed she still hadn't come out of her room.

I turn off the stove and knock on her door. No answer. I decided to just walk in and she was.. still asleep!?

I go over and shake her, "Hey dumbass you have school today you idiot, get up!"

☆彡Izumi POV☆彡
I was having a really nice dream but I was awoken by yelling from the one and only katsuki bakugo. I groaned and rolled over to look at him.

"I don't wanna get upppp." I whined to him. "Too damn bad" he grunted and pulled the blanket off me. "I made you pancakes so you better hurry up and get ready if you want to eat them and not be late." With that he left the room. I immediately got out of bed and hurriedly got dressed and ran downstairs.

~Timeskip~

☆彡Izumi POV (still)☆彡

We ate breakfast and left for school. Aizawa took attendance and gave us the rest of the period to do what we wanted. After that with English which was pretty boring and loud because of present mic. Finally it was time for hero class.

 "I am..coming through the door like a normal person!"

'OMG ITS ALL MIGHT' I, just like everyone else, was jumping in my seat. I mean who wouldn't be excited to be taught by their idol.

"Today we will be doing indoor combat training. Each one of your suitcases has your desk number on it. Please put on your costumes and meet at ground beta for further instruction."

I hopped out of my seat and raced to go change into my hero suit. I tend to change away from all the girls just because of the scar on my back. I got the scar when my mom was attacked by that villain, the villain had touched my back and it burned. It was like it was disintegrating. Anyways, its not like I don't want them to see it but you know how people are, they get concerned and get all in your business, not that I blame them. 

After putting on my hero suit I headed to ground beta with kacchan who met with me outside the dressing rooms. Once we arrived at ground beta All might start to explain the exercise.

"As you know most villain attacks happen outdoors but some of the smartest villains attack indoors. In this Exercise you will be paired up and will go against another pair. One side will be hero and one will be villain. The villains must prevent the hero's from touching the fake bomb that you will plant one whichever floor. Now come up and grab your letter from this box."

I go up with everyone else and grab my ball. I was on team A with uraraka. She came over to me, "looks like we are working together!" I blushed slightly, "Yup, we are gonna kill it."

"Alright time to pair teams. Team A you will be up against team D. Team A is hero, Team D is villain. Team B and Team I, Team B is hero and Team I is villain. Team H and Team J. Team H hero's, Team J villains. Team G and Team C. Team G hero's, Team C villains. And lastly Team E and Team F. Team E hero's, Team F villains. Alright now that that is settle, Team A and D you have 5 minutes to plan your attacks, Team D go place your bomb."

Me and uraraka discussed the plan and then the 5 minutes were up. We headed inside. I looked over at uraraka, "remember the plan." She nodded and got ready. "GO!"

Uraraka left to find the floor in which the bomb was located. I got in fighting stance knowing kacchan would come after me and probably ignore whatever iida had planned. As if on cue I heard him round the corner. "Hey deku! You ready to lose!?" I smirked, "nah I think you're gonna be the one to lose."

He charged at me and threw his normal left hook. I grabbed his arm and threw him over my shoulder causing him to choke a bit as he slammed the ground. He got up and glares at me. "You always start with a right hook, maybe you should switch it up every once in a while idiot." He charged at me and ended up kicking me in the side and I flew into the wall, hitting my back which really hurt.

He looked at me with a concerned look and I signed to him, 'Don't say anything, I'm fine don't worry.' He nodded slightly and we sparred for a bit longer before I ran away.

As I ran I used my ear piece to talk to uraraka, "did you find the bomb?" I asked turning a corner with kacchan not far behind me. "Yeah it's on the 5th floor" (I don't remember what floor lol) "alright I'm on my way" I said and got cut off by bakugo tackling me.

I used my quirk to push him back into a wall and continued running. I made it up to the floor with uraraka and broke one of the pillars so she could use it to throw at iida. Iida flew back and kacchan tackled me. Uraraka made herself float and hugged the bomb proclaiming us as the winners.

Hi guys. I finally wrote the chapter. I'm writing the rest right now so expect more updates later. Thank you guys for 30k+ reads, it means a lot. Anyways thanks for reading, Author~Chan out. ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )