"Well that was interesting"

*Izumi's POV* 

Before I knew it, it was the first day of school. I turned off my alarm clock and sat up. I was so tired but I got out of bed and put on the school uniform. Dang it, why does it always have to be skirts. I honestly prefer the boy uniform but I always get dressed coded so I guess I have no choice. I put on my uniform, the skirt was really short. 'whyyyyy' I thought to myself. I decided to put on leggings underneath. I grab a hoodie just to wear on the way to school. I would take it off once I got there. I head downstairs and hear the usual back and forth yelling. I sit down and eat and then head out. dragging Kacchan by the ear. He was shouting swears at me but I didn't care. 

We finally arrive at the gates of UA. God now I was getting super nervous. I actually made it, I'm at UA. I'm sure mom would be proud of me if she was still here. At this point I took my hoodie off. Apparently I was mumbling and Kacchan snapped me out of it. "Hey Deku! Of course your mom would be proud, now lets go before we end up being late." With that he pulled my hand and headed to class. I try not to think about my mom to avoid being upset. I was so thankful Kacchan was in my class, he's the only one who knows my past and helps me avoid the topic. 

We walked around and finally found class 1-A. I walked in and sat down at a desk. Kacchan was getting yelled at by a blue hair boy with classes. I remember him from the entrance exams. I got up and walked over to them. "What'd you do this time?" I give him a death glare. "Nothing! This bastard told me to put my feet down." I sigh. At this point I was already annoyed with Kacchan. "Listen, please stop with the cussing and get your feet down. Aunty taught you better and you're embarrassing me." With that he scoffed and I turned to the blue haired boy. "Sorry about him, he really needs to use his manners. I promise he won't be a pain anymore" I glared at Kacchan for a second and then looked back at the blue haired boy. "I'm Izumi Midoriya but you can call me Deku." I hold my hand out. "Tenya Iida. Second child of the Iida family." he shook my hand. The name Iida felt familiar but I couldn't put a name to a face. 

*Iida's POV* 

The name Midoriya seemed so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe I had seen it on TV? 

*Izumi's POV* 

I was about to walk away from the blue hair boy when I hear someone call out. "Oh it's you! The girl who saved me!" I turned to a brown hair girl. I remembered her from the exam. "Oh hi..." Crap I don't her name. "Ochako Uraraka." she said. "Well hi Uraraka. My name is Izumi Midoriya. But please call me Deku." we shook hands and then we heard a voice call out. "If you're here to talk you can leave." We were confused on where the voice was coming from but then we saw something emerge from a yellow sleeping bag. "I'm Aizawa, you're homeroom teacher. Get on your gym uniforms and meet me outside." We all got up and headed to the locker rooms. I looked around the room and took in all the girls. None of them really stuck out to me, they all seemed like they would be straight anyways. I put on my uniform and headed out the gym. There waited Mr. Aizawa. He explained the quirk test and got started. During the thing I couldn't help but notice this one boy who caught my eye. He acted so cold and I'm not talking about his quirk. He just seemed like he was lost and broken. I kinda felt the urge to read his mind but I felt like it would be disrespectful. Plus I was focusing on the test, I didn't want to come in last. 

Finally the test was over and the person who came in last place was Mineta. I was glad because he acted perverted and I got curious and read his mind and I regret it. He got expelled and then we all went back to the locker rooms to change. I kept thinking about the red\white haired boy, I was also kinda thinking about how a red haired boy kept starring at Kacchan. We all went back to the classroom and continued on with the day. People where catching on to the me and Kacchan being close friends thing and they confronted me at lunch. " So Midoriya, what's up with you and Bakugo?" asked the pink haired girl. "What do you mean?" I was confused. " You guys seem to be really close." she replied. "I mean we do live together." I thought I mumbled but everyone still heard me. "WHAT!?" shouted most of the class. Then they started asking about how he acts at home and blah blah blah. "He acts the same. Also we are only friends." I replied to quite them down. "why did you move in with him?" asked the girl named Momo. "Personal reasons." I looked over at Kacchan and gave him a hand sign which he understood what it meant. He walked up to the table. "How about you guys stop questioning her. It's a topic you should probably avoid unless you want to upset her." he said and then walked away. Soon everyone looked back at me and started apologizing. I told them it was fine and then we all went back to class. Nothing else interesting happened and we headed back home. 

When I got home I was exhausted. I went straight to my room and fell asleep. That was a very interesting day. I kept having dreams about the duel haired boy. Why I had them? I couldn't tell you.

Sorry I took so long to update. I'll try doing it twice a week but between cheer practice and school it might not happen. Anyways see ya in the next one. Author~chan out! 

 Author~chan out! 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.