UA Entrance exam (part 2)

💚 Izumi's pov 💚
"START!" I booked it. I waited until someone destroyed a robot so I could use the scraps to take down the other robots.

  Finally a boy with a laser based quirk, I think, took down a robot. I used the scraps to stab into the robots and take them down. The robots have a weak spot and I used this to my advantage. I was taking down robots left and right.

  '62..' I thought to my self as I took down a 3 pointer. '65..'.

   Suddenly the ground starts to shake. 'what the heck?' I look around and see everyone running in the other direction. I look around and noticed the zero point robot. The thing was massive but I was cut out my thoughts when I heard a voice call out.

"Help, my leg is stuck" the brown hair girl yelled out. I remember her from earlier. I rush out to her and lift the object off her leg. Then I looked up and noticed the robot about to crush us. I push her out of the way and close my eyes real tight. Then I realize the force field around me and I sigh in relief. I let the force field down after hearing a alarm go off signaling the end of the exam.

She stands up and goes over to the girl. She isn't injured just a hurt ankle. She started to feel light headed and then everything went black.

She woke up in a white room. She looks around and notices a small old lady. "Oh youre awake deary." The old lady says. "Where am I? What happened?" I ask. "Oh you passed out after the exam, most likely from quirk overuse. You should probably go home." She stated. I get up and decide to head home. I also had a splitting headache which I expected. I walk through the door to be trampled by Kacchan.

"What took you so long shitty nerd!?" He said with anger and relief. "Awe Kacchan cares about me. Where you worried~?" I tease him. "No the fuck I wasn't shitty nerd!" He then proceeded to tickle me. "Okay stap, I can't breathe." I managed to get out. "Fine." He then got up. I go to my room and shower and put on some sweats and almost instantly passed out. I was tired and nervous so my results.

Few days later the acceptance letters came in. "Guys your acceptance letters are here!" Yelled aunty. We both rushed and grabbed them. First we watched Kacchan and saw that he got in. We all celebrated and then I opened mine. The first thing I saw was all might and then he explained how i got into UA.

We all went out to celebrate and then we went to bed. A very interesting day was ahead of us.

Okay do I didn't upload this the same day because I got caught up with school stuff. Anyways hope you enjoy. Again I'm still not sure who she should be with so please suggest your opinions. Author~chan out.