ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑             

          𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

╚»★«╝"Story time,"╚»★«╝

"Now, every time I witness a strong person, I want to know: what darkness did you conquer in your story? Mountains do not rise without earthquakes."

                                       ╚»★«╝"Back to the beginning."╚»★«╝

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are, and change the ending."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Quinn? Quintessa?"

She shook her sister slightly, feeling her own heartbeat begin the speed as the silence droned on, almost as if it was mocking her. She realised her vision was slightly blurry from the tears that she had only just realised were threatening to spill, but she made no move to wipe them.

"Quintessa, t-this," her voice broke slightly. "This isn't funny. Quintessa please. This isn't a game."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Artemis bit her lip, feeling deflated, and quickly darted out of the room before her mother could say anything else. Once reaching her room, she shut the door firmly, and kicked off her shoes, collapsing onto the soft mattress of her bed, allowing tears to spark in her eyes.

How did she allow herself to become so weak?

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

He deserved to live a good life. One of the fantasy lives they'd spent ages talking about as children, before he'd been diagnosed. Before all of this. Liam had done nothing wrong in his life...it was just cruel luck.

You deserve that much.

Eleanor sighed, and put the letter aside, not even bothering to sign her name at the bottom. She knew she'd never send it.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

There was the sound of crackling fire, music to her ears, along with the exhilarating feeling of adrenaline rushing through her veins. She could smell the smoke, and feel the hiss of surprise, as her own long hair became caught in the flames.

But Morgana Anderson didn't care.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Playlist:

Dynasty - MIIA

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

Wake Me Up - Avicii

The Phoenix - Fallout Boy

Don't You Worry Child - Madeline Bailey

High Hopes - Panic! At the Disco 

Princesses Don't Cry - CARYS