⚜08⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

Yael helped me out a few days ago, despite breaking my command.

I decided give him his freedom anyways, as a thank you gift.

Right now we're back in his boxing gym, because he told me to join him for whatever reason.

"Swing your hips more, kid! Where's the power?" Coach Davis yells as he walks around the ring with his pads in his hands.

Everytime Yael's fists touch the pads, they sound like gun shots are being fired.

Woosh, Woosh! BANG! BANG! BANG!

He looks so focused as he throws his jabs and hooks on the pads. Even his footwork is incredible!

I can imagine having those punches bore into my flesh.

I'd die for sure!

"Cross is being a big show off again!" Tyron snickers behind me as he chugs his water bottle down.

You said it, buddy.

"Are you hooked?" Jack plumps beside me with a grin on his face. "After seeing his skills, I mean."

"I-I ... kinda." I admit as they laugh.

"That's nothing." The boy with mesmerising green eyes shakes his head. "You should see him in the actual fight."

The model athlete agrees with him. "Exactly."

"Is he better there?" I stupidly ask.

"He could kill a man with his bare fists!" Jack laughs out loud with his friend.

I don't doubt that.

"Jack isn't lying." Dean appeared as well after skipping the ropes. His dark hair is soaking wet and he rubs his head with a towel. "You should really watch his fights one day."

His sudden smile, causes my heart to skip a beat.

Damn it. If he's around I feel really weird...

"Alright." I gulp as he continues staring at me.

What is going on with me?

"Is everything alright? You seem down." He looks concerned.

"No, I'm fine." I smile and he returns it, causing me to blush.

"Good." He giggles. "I was just- worried. I hope Yael isn't causing you much trouble."

He's so sweet...

"Thank you for your concern." I spot a slight tint around his pale cheeks.

His eyes remain on me again and I secretly wish we could hold this stare for a while. His reddish lips part open, making my heart pound rapidly.

Hold on... Why am I so shy around him?

"Brownyn, I-"

"Geez! He's like a killer mashine!" Jack mutters, cutting Dean off.

He was about to say something...

"Dean." I say and he turns back to look at me. "What did you wanted to tell me?"

He seems embarrassed and grins as he shakes his head. "N-Nevermind."

Nevermind?

Jack yells, before I can try to talk to him. "Dean! You should see his hooks!"

"Excuse me." The boy I've been talking with walks over to his friends and I'm left alone guessing.

Shoot...