Hold up!

"I-I wasn't flirting and he's not a stranger!"

He keeps a straight face. "Didn't seem like that to me though. You broke the 10. Rule, birdie."

10. Rule: 'Don't flirt with the opposite sex ;) when I'm around and forever cause boys are assholes, considering that I am one'

Yes, Yael wrote that down. I didn't even agree to it.

He came all the way here with his motorcycle and even changed his basic shirt into a formal plain sleeve.

Like, why the sudden change?

"I didn't break anything!-"

"Who was that?" He continues.

Such a thick head!

"None of your business! What are you doing here anyways?" I bark.

He shrugs. "I got bored."

He can't be serious!

"Go home already!" I bark, but he doesn't move.

"No."

"No? What do you mean, no?" I squint my eyes as he walks towards me.

"No as in I'm coming with you. Who knows who you'll be flirting on the way again with." Yael snatches the roses off my hands and walks away.

I stomp towards him, since I'm left with no other choice. "H-Hey-!"

Shoot!

Yael's POV:

I went out since it's pretty dark outside. Birdie could get killed or something.

I headed straight to the flower shop to buy her parents a little present, because it is considered as polite and gentle.

I'm an asshole, however I also have my manners towards a girl's parents.

Guess what I saw?

Her and a douchebag literally flirting with each other. It shouldn't really bother me, but seeing them have heart eyes for each other made me cringe.

He even called her Winnie!

Just like me naming her Birdie.

Atleast mine is sweeter and makes sense.

Like what the fuck?! He's an amateur for sure.

I gotta keep better watch on that guy from now on.

Now we're standing infront of her simple house, which is not even half the size of my mansion.

"Don't do something foolish! I'm warning you!" She gives me a strict look and I grin.