I dropped by a flower shop, before I visit my parents. It's like a sort of apology for ignoring them.

As I was about to walk towards the bus station, I suddenly hear a familiar voice behind, causing my heart to accelerate.

"Winnie?"

No way! There's only one person who calls me that!

I turn around and try my best not to gasp as I stare at the smiling person.

"Hayden!?" I almost shrieked and he chuckles.

"It's been a while." He smiles and pulls me into a sudden hug. He has gotten more muscular and taller than the last time I've seen him.

I catch myself blushing as I wrap one arm around him, since I don't want to break the roses I bought for mom.

Hayden Lawliet is Gwen's brother, who's 2 years older than us and he's my childhood crush. He's like the perfect man I've always wished for. He's always been treating me well and we spent a lot of time together. I can't believe he finally came back from college!

We release our hug way too soon, causing my heart to tighten.

I missed him a lot. There are things I wished I said, before he left...

"You've grown into a beautiful lady!" He checks me out and I laugh nervously. "Look at you, Winnie!"

"T-Thanks." I'm still shy around him somehow. "You changed into a real man as well."

I instantly regret spitting that out and curse myself for being so awkward.

Real man?! Really now!?

He thankfully just chuckles and thanks me.

I was about to ask him how his current life is going or if he's seeing someone, but couldn't.

"Who are you?" His gaze is behind me and I can only think of one person.

"Just her personal stalker." The devil shamelessly says.

DARN YOU, YAEL! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME AND RUIN MY MOMENT?!

I squint my eyes as I stare at him in the dark. "What the hell are you doing here?-"

"Winnie, do you know this guy?" Hayden seems sceptical about Yael's arrival and tries to pull me beside him.

"Yes!" I hastily say, before things escalate.

"Winnie." The devil mocks. "Who is she? Winnie the pooh?"

Shut up, Yael!

"Is he your boyfriend?" My childhood crush asks as they continue glaring at each other.

Darn it!

I perceive the devil's glares, who's waiting for my answer. "No! He's just a friend!" I respond.

"A friend." He scoffs with his eyes rolling back, but I chose to ignore him.

Why's he so upset about that? Atleast I didn't say 'the child I'm babysitting'.

"I see." Hayden releases the scary look on his face and smiles at him. "Take care of Winnie for me."

Yael doesn't say anything and just glares.

What is up wih him?

Hayden soon disappears and it takes all my energy not to just slap the devil in the face.

"You were supposed to wait at home."
I cross my arms together at the bad boy.

"And you were supposed to visit your parents, instead of flirting with strangers." He fires back.