My heart accelerates and I don't know what to say. I feel guilty for lying.

"Wynn?"

Yael amusingly smirks and obviously read me long enough to know what's going on. He remains silent, which makes the situation worse.

"Yes!" I hastily say and regret being such a liar. "I will try to bring him over."

I'm dead.

"Wonderful! See you tonight, darling. Love you~"

"Love you too, mom." I whisper back, since the devil is in here.

Darn it!

She ends the call and I breath deep in.
I perceive his stares even wih my eyes shut.

The best solution is to just go there and tell them that the child is at his friends house, since he's afraid of strangers. It sounds believable, doesn't it? Next I-

"First of all, you're fucked." Yael chuckles and I try to ignore him.

Where was I? Oh yeah! Next-

"Secondly, the best thing to do is just expose your lie. Whatever you're plotting right now, birdie... You're a bad liar. It won't work." He continues.

Darn him!

"Thirdly, I should come. That's the only solution for everything."

"No!" I glare and shut my eyes again. "Let me think, damn it!"

Yael is right and we both know that. I'm not going anywhere with this lie!

"So, we're gonna meet your mommy and daddy~?" Yael breaks the silence and grins as I stare at him.

To hell with you!

"We?" I shake my head. "You are staying here and I'm going!"

"You're seriously going to leave me behind?" The devil smirks.

Shoot! I forgot that he's my biggest problem out of all. My plans just got crashed!

"I-"

"Fine. I'll just crush this place down and you'll be to blame for leaving me alone~" He chuckles and stands up.

I hate him!

"Yael!" I yell and bawl my hands together."I swear, if you're going to do stupid things. I literally am-"

He turns to look at me with an amused smile looped on his lips. "You'll what? Kill me? Go ahead."

"I'll call your father for real now! Stop annoying me and stick to my commands!" I spit out and he blinks.

"You're no fun, birdie." He chuckles and leans forward to face me. "Alright."

"Alright?" There's no way it was this easy to convince him!

He smirks. "Under one condition."

I knew it. It was too good to be true!

I know I'm going to regret it, but I have no choice. Do I?

I sigh and shut my eyes, since he's victoriously grinning already. "What is it?"

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

I'm internally praying for this plan to succeed. That's the only thing I can do for now.

He asked me for more freedom as in staying longer until 11pm at night. I gave him that and he better stick to our deal. I mean, it's not a bad decision now is it?