ᵀʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳ ᵂᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗ ᴼᵛᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷ

E: Normally, I would say 'Hey, and welcome to Same Difference!' but honestly, the only accurate thing to say, is-

M: HI AND WELCOME TO OUR INCREDIBLY CRAZY, YET ORGINAL STORY! (obviously all my work)

1E: Right, so you wrote the whole thing, totally not me.

M: Well I edited the whole thing-

L: Well there were still grammatical errors after you'd 'edited' it, I'm pretty sure you just wanted a preview-

B: ANYWAY! If you have a dramatic past, then please note that there may be several scenes that you may or may want to view, but rest assured, there will be warnings in A/Ns and summaries at the bottom! (...damn I feel like the person who says 'please mind the gap between the train and the platform.)

E: We apologise in advance, but cannot take any responsibility if you feel threatened or uncomfortable by any content, so please, please, please check the Author Notes at the beginning for any warnings! This story will touch over different areas, as every character is unique, and has different experiences and pasts.

M: And if you ever need to talk to someone about anything talk to me!

E: [or any of us but DO NOT contact Ladynerd, she will be no help what so ever]

L: Yes, please do not.

B: Oi, be nice! Anyway, here are the triggers...

Possible Triggers:

Frequent Profanities [unsure how this might affect someone, but the characters in this story do swear a lot, and if you can't cope with it, this probably isn't the story for you...maybe read the first few chapters and see what you think.].

E: This list will be updated, frequently as required, so please do check it regularly!

L: We appreciate constructive criticism, and feedback-

B: [and we love reading comments if you wanna comment!]

L: - but if you want to hate, you've come to the wrong place. Be respectful!

E: I'd also like to mention that some of the formatting of the part dividers shows up strangely, so forgive me if some of the design is sometimes not in the right place, and let us know!

M: Thanks for reading this! Here's the story, and if you ever have questions, feel free to ask [but maybe ask Emerald, because she probably knows the plot best...]

B: We hope you enjoy our jumbled up author notes, and the story as a whole!

E: Are we siriusly doing this? *panic*

L: You just had to make that pun-

B: LET'S DO THIS!

𝙇𝙊𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀...

...𝟣𝟩%...

...𝟤𝟦%...

...𝟥𝟥%...

...𝟧𝟨%...

...𝟩𝟤%...

...𝟫𝟦%...

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗗: 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝟭𝟬𝟬%