Chapter One

Tw: language

~Fifteen Years Later- Hemera's House~

Patton was grinning as he ran around the house in his skirt and tank top. He had made breakfast for his brothers, and was getting himself ready. "Roman! Logan! Emmy! Cmon!" He called through the house. He sped through, giggling. He had blond hair that bounced as he ran, his bright blue eyes shining happily.

Roman came out, chuckling. "Pat slow down!" He called out. "Literally! You're going, like, 200 miles an hour. Momma said we're supposed to not use our bionics super often, remember? Especially since school is starting back up." He had on a red t shirt, his letterman jacket, and some jeans. He had just brushed his dark hair, and was putting contacts in his emerald colored eyes.

Logan hummed as he came out of his room. He stepped back, right as Patton would've ran into him. "Technically, he's going 352 miles an hour, Roman," he said flatly. "Set your brain correctly." He had on a dark blue polo shirt, khakis, and a black and white polka dot tie Patton had gotten him. His dark hair was messed up, and his glasses emphasized his dark, deep blue eyes.

"Shut it, nerd," Roman mumbled. "I don't care how fast he's actually going. And I don't have your stupid vision like you do where you do the calculaty shit in your head."

"Language!" Patton said, as well as Emile, who was coming out of his room. He chuckled and hugged Patton close once he had gotten to him.

"Play nice, Roman," Emile said. "We're brothers. Not enemies. Ok?" He had on his sneakers, a pink shirt, and some jeans. He had brushed through his light brown hair, his pink glasses showing off his dark eyes.

Roman groaned as Logan smirked. They all went to the kitchen, seeing their Momma there. Hemera smiled and kissed all of her boys' heads as they sat down to eat the pancakes that Patton had made.

"Good morning, boys," she hummed softly. "Ready for the first day of Junior year?" She had on a dress and a white lab coat. She had her own science lab in the basement where she designed and tested makeup products that she sold. Her long blonde hair was up in a pony tail, and she had goggles to cover her ocean blue eyes.

Patton giggled and nodded as he ate. "Mmhmm!" He hummed, mouth full and syrup all around it. He swallowed and grinned. "I can't wait! I heard there's gonna be new students and me and Emile get to show them around today!"

Hemera chuckled softly. "That's very nice, Patton," she hummed. "Is everyone else excited?" She smiled as the others nodded, and she hummed.

Roman smiled some. "I'm actually excited to meet the new kids," he said. "I always like making new friends."

~Same Day- Nyx's House~

Janus groaned as he watched Remus run around, chasing Virgil's guide dog. Remus was using his heat vision to tease the dog, making him run away. He smirked to himself and made himself look like his mother, Nyx. He went up to Remus and tapped on his shoulder, making him jump.

"Mom!" Remus said nervously, stopping dead in his tracks. "I wasn't doing anything!"

Janus chuckled and turned back. "Uh huh. Sure. Stop chasing Dixie," he said, talking to a now pissed looking Remus. "I'm not kidding. Virgil will chase you with his electricity and he will put another grey streak in that hair of yours."

Remus pouted. "Mom said not to use your bionics like that!" he whined. His dark brown hair was partially covering his emerald eyes. But Janus was right. Virgil would've used his bionics and given him another grey streak.

The other hummed. "You wouldn't have listened any other way," Janus shrugged. He reached up and pushed his curly red hair out of his face and sighed. His eyes were honey colored, and had a slightly annoyed tint to them. "Are Remy and Virgil ready? I made up breakfast burritos for today, since it's the first day of school."

Remy came out and hummed. "Calm your shit, Jan. I'm ready," he said, rolling his eyes. His silver dyed hair was up in a mohawk, and his brown eyes covered by sunglasses. "Virgil is just finishing up his hair. Everyone is good."

He snatched a burrito, making Janus roll his eyes. "I'll get Virge," he hummed. He went to his brother's room and knocked, then paused. Of course Virgil didn't answer. He couldn't hear the knock.

Janus just went in and sighed, seeing Virgil playing his piano. Virgil could feel the vibrations as he played, but couldn't hear it. His ashy brown hair fell in waves over his face.

Virgil looked up and smiled some, waving with bright hazel eyes. He stood up, setting his keyboard aside, and started signing. 'Hey Janus, sorry. I got a bit distracted by playing.'

Janus smiled gently as he started to speak. He was happy Virgil had his super vision, knowing he could read lips very easily. "No no, it's ok," he hummed. "I did make breakfast though, so come on." He took Virgil to the table as he saw his other brothers and their mom with them.

Nyx looked over and smiled as Dixie ran to VIrgil, her vest on as usual to show she was a service dog. She was a pretty german shepherd, and Virgil loved her. "Everyone ready for school?"

Janus smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Mom," he chuckled softly.

She smiled and nodded some. "Good," she hummed, reaching up and playing with her short dark hair, her bright green eyes showing worry. Her baby boys had never gone to school before, but with her new job, she had to send them to school. She finished getting them all ready for their first day of Junior year and sent them on their way.

~Same day- Unknown~

A man chuckled softly as he finished getting his child ready for school. He was looking over the files for his other children, the ones taken from him. The sons he lost so many years ago. "Ok, Pandora," he hummed, handing a teenager the files. "Look these over. Today is the day I make my move and get your brothers back."

Pandora nodded, their brown hair in their dark eyes as they kept their head down. They said nothing as they went to get on the bus to school.

They started looking over the files, sighing softly. They didn't really want to do this for their dad, but they had no choice.

Experiment One- "Emile"

Implanted with a bionic chip.

Abilities: able to see the molecular movement of someone's mind and see how the neurons connect; able to read minds by doing this; energy absorption

Experiment Two- "Janus"

Implanted with bionic chip.

Abilities: can change his molecular structure to appear however he wants to

Experiment Three- "Logan"

Implanted with a bionic chip.

Abilities: computer implanted in his brain; smartest human alive

Experiment Four- "Patton"

Implanted with a bionic chip.

Abilities: super speed

Experiment Five- "Remy"

Implanted with a bionic chip.

Abilities: never needs to sleep; super strength; invisibility

Experiment Six- "Remus"

Implanted with a bionic chip.

Roman's biological twin

Abilities: has heat vision; has freezing breath

Experiment Seven- "Roman"

Implanted with a bionic chip.

Remus's biological twin.

Abilities: change his voice to anything he wants

Experiment Eight- "Virgil"

Implanted with a bionic chip.

Abilities: super vision; can control lightning using his bionic abilities; able to control electricity

Experiment Nine- "Pandora"

Implanted with a bionic chip.

Abilities: geo jumping; pyrokineses; molecularkinesis