CHAPTER 16 - GOING HOME

Start from the beginning

Mom and kate tell me that Dwight looks devastated the time I left him. He keeps on barking around, lock his self in a dark room drinking a lot of alcohol every time his men report that they can't still find me he was creating havoc.

They also show me some news paper where my face printed on it he was offering a larger amount of money for those who can give him my location. There is also some news that shows I left the billionaire business man Dwight timberners for some accusations like I got pregnant by the other man, I left him because his ruthless, some news tells that I left him for other man. But he defend and sided on me he always save my appearance in media, he also release some statement that he is the reason why I left.

They also tell me that he always over speeding and sometime he got home from accident but refuse to see the doctor. His a literal psycho for doing those thing and I can imagine that he looks awful while they telling me what did he do while I am away. Before mom and my sister leave they hug and kiss me telling me to always take care they also talking to my child like he/she will understand him.

Xenia pov.

As soon as I wake up I do my routine I also notice that there is a lot of new dresses big shirts in my dresser. As I was about to go down stair the doctor smile at me she was with Dwight. Dwight introduce me to the doctor as soon as the doctor check me Dwight tell her not to do an ultra sound that it is better that the gender of our child reveal as soon as she/he will come to the world.

Dwight bring me with him in the office while his doing his paper works I keep on watching tv I insist on helping him but he never let me do any of the work.

Are you hungry what do you want to eat he ask me while his not looking in my way. I just replied that I want to eat pizza, ice cream and grapes. He looks in my way is that all you want
he ask once again I just replied yes.
He stops what he was doing and dial on his phone a moment later all of I want to eat come and I also give Dwight some but he don't want to eat. So I tell him that I will not eat anything unless he will eat with me, he look at me irritation is written all over his face but he really eat with me I smile at him with victory.

Ever since I go home with Dwight he never left my side if he come to office he always bring me with him. He always provide everything I need, he do things that he isn't usually do like helping me to wear my shoes, slippers since my big bump sent difficulties on me.

He never let me do any of work he also prepared my clothes my belongings whenever we go out. He even smile a lot he read stories on my bump he even talk to our child like it will hear him.

Right now I still cant believe that there is a lot of changes in Dwight behavior. Every time his with me I don't need to worry about the things that I cant do because I always know Dwight will fill all of my imperfection.

This day Dwight didn't bring me with him he said that its better for me to stay home since this month is my child month to see the world. But he always make a call asking me if eat my lunch nor breakfast and etc. the moment I heard a door bell I quickly stand from the sofa and make my way to open the door.

Dwight reveal from the view that brought smile from my face he come inside and kiss my forehead. Why is my queen still awake its already 10 o'clock your late on your bed time he ask me while his removing his shoes, necktie and bag. I am still awake because your late that's it I look at him while raising my brows. He just laugh at my response and he pulled me towards him, I finish all of my papers now go to bed and sleep I will be going up stair after I finish eating.
As soon as Dwight finish his night routine I take a glimpse of him as he slam his self in the bed he looks tired he looks at my direction so I pretend to be asleep. I feel a movement but still continue my act for minutes I feel like he already fall asleep. I open my eyes that brought shock on my whole body his looking at me and his face is so close.
He smile and laugh at me telling me that my expression is priceless I just rolled my eyes on him. He tell me to stop rolling my eyes but I wasn't listening, he make a threat that I will regret rolling my eyes on him I still don't listen on him. The moment I rolled my eyes again he move his face so close to mine and he kiss me slowly like his pouring a cast in me that I even respond to his kisses.

His lips is so soft that can make my whole body melt with his kisses. He close his eyes as I do the same in my whole life this is the first time that I feel amazing. I feel like he brought me to a different place a place that even a hundred flowers will be alive to sustain and mend a soul just his one kiss is enough to bring the pieces.

As soon as the sun creates an attractive color at the sky smile cross my face Dwight already left for his work. That bastard never fails to send different emotion on me I want to jump from all of his sweetness but I'm not a teenager anymore to do it. As I was about to stand there is a swift of heavy pain in my womb I think I will be going to a labor now.

I shout out of my lungs from the pain I feel, yaya minda and all of the maids turns to panic all of my two bulky guards carry me while yaya minda bring all the things I need while my other guard called my husband. The moment we arrived at the hospital I already see my husband sweat is dripping all over his body. As soon as he sees me he keeps on encouraging me to be strong.

He never left my side, I keep on obeying what the doctor said I push and push even though I feel tired I cant push it anymore but my child needs me giving all of the strength I finally hear my baby's cry.

As soon as I open my eyes from my deep sleep I see my husband sitting on the chair beside me his holding our baby. The moment he see's me he smile at me brightly and kiss my forehead he thank me for giving a precious angel in his arms I just smile at him.

He put my baby in my arms and the moment I see my child tears flows from my eyes. I look for my baby's gender and found out that his a boy his feature is the same as his father a pointed nose small eyes, long thick lashes and dark brows his hair is same as my hair it is a little blond and his eyes has a deep cold blue like his father. I wonder that he will be like his father where many woman will adore him.

My queen thankyou for everything I love you so much he says while I am looking at my son. Upon hearing what he had said I quickly look at him shock from what he have said I ask him again for confirmation for what I have heard. He just laugh at me and say it again I love you I know this is not a romantic place to tell you how much I love you.

I know I am an idiot back then, for ruining you but I am very sorry for that. Back then I keep on pushing you afraid that I might fall for you but even though I keep on breaking you I just can't help falling for you. I love you my wife with all of my heart I am telling you all of this I know that my son can't understand this but I want him to witness my confession the moment he see's the world.

The sincerity in him is evident in his eyes, I love you too thank you for loving me as well and for making everything right for being a good husband and I know that you will be a good father so thank you for everything.

I love you too so much my dear husband as I tell him all of those words tears make its way across my face. I am so happy for this wonderful gift god gave me. I am now having my little angel and now he gave me my husband love I am beyond grateful and lucky to have both of them. As soon as my husband see's my tears he wipe it all and kiss my forehead as well as my son.