CHAPTER 6- THE WEDDING

XENIA POV.
Every woman dream of a good wedding with her right man, a man who will make a promise to love a woman endlessly. This is the awaiting day of a woman a day they must be happy in their whole life. Right now, I don’t even understand my own feelings I feel so nervous. I feel so lost I don’t know if my decision is still right but I don’t have any choice but to accept this I need to sacrifice just for my sister I need to protect her at any cost. If I will agree on this my sister will be in safe hands as well as my job.
Pain in my chest started to build as a woman I also dream of walking down the aisle looking at the man of my love. I look at the mirror my white wedding dress looks so elegant and attractive the girl I see in front of me looks different she’s like a princess lost her own castle. There is a woman called me telling that it’s about time to go to church.
I walk to the aisle all eyes thrown on me ,I don’t even notice that I finish walking and I am now in front of the man I will be going to marry. This wedding is a garden wedding the ambiance is so peaceful everything that I see shouts elegant there is a lot of roses and tulips everywhere and rose petals is scattered in the red carpets. As I hold into his arms, my arms look tiny on it, I think his always on the gym his arms is too manly. If I were a lunatic I will shout like I am a high school girl shouting like I have a crush on him. But right now it’s not a kind of joke, we finish making vows and now I hear, you may now kiss the bride upon hearing this I almost forget to breath anymore he slowly remove the veil and the moment I saw his face I don’t see any expression on it he slowly came closer that makes my eyes turns into as big as saucer. He kiss me it’s just a smack take note in my checks not in my lips. I exhale deeply thinking I surpass everything I am now a timberners.
I change into a simple white off shoulder dress with a touch of red design and I let my natural curly blond hair to fall on my back. The reception is way too cozy there is a lot of cameras outside thanks god there is a hidden door to go in here. Dwight my so called husband ensure and strengthen the security so it is really impossible for anyone to get a glimpse of me or even him.  Until now the mysterious Dwight timberners is still anonymous to the public. There is some description about him in the internet but a single picture can’t be seen. I end up greetings people giving polite reply and gestures while my husband was just sitting in the chair drinking his wine looking like he don’t even cares while he doesn’t helping me to entertain the guest. Thanks god I know how to deal with people since I work almost a year being a secretary and been dealing with people and papers.
Once I look at his direction his looking at me, I feel like my heart skip a bit his way to handsome with his strong aura and it felt like this wide space is still not enough to get away from him. As I was about to make my way to go to my sister gun shot can be hear from the outside. This make peoples to panic they run for their life larger portion of the crowd have their body guards some are guarding their life with their own.
I run towards my sister and shielding her with my body when we were about to run my husband come to my view he shielded us with his body and shoot the man in front of him. We made our way safely towards the car I ask him if where is his mom he just replied that she was safe. He instruct Charles to bring us home safely and guard us with his life including three more bulky giant body guards as we were about to go in the car, a man caught my attention he is holding a gun pointing towards my husband my instinct act so fast that I even get the gun in  one of our body guards pocket and pull the trigger. The first shot echoed, the bullet directly pierce through his hand that was holding the gun that cause him to drop the gun while the second shot comes from the gun I’m holding my bullet shot his hand also.
I look for the culprit of who the hell did fire the bullet first towards the man instead of having one bullet from me he got two. As I look at my back my husband Dwight lowered his gun and put it in the side of his pants. How come he fired that man when he can’t even see someone is aiming a gun towards him his back is facing us. He get the gun I am holding and give it to the man who own it and tells them to be attentive and don’t let me touch the gun again since gun is dangerous.
Along the way I keep asking Charles the friend of him the man at the bar he is with, about where is Dwight mom and where did Dwight go. But he just replied they were safe and they were finishing what just started. The moment me and my sister lay on bed we can’t even sleep because of what had just happen but then we ended up waking up in the morning.
A whole day had past, I glance at the clock its already evening but they still not going home. It got me worried knowing that they might be in danger. I help their maids to prepare breakfast we cook and prepare foods since one of their mans inform us that Dwight and his mother will be going home now. As they came into our view my sister run to mrs. timberners asking if she’s ok and checking her out. I can’t help but smile at them based from what I have seen my sister look at her like a mother, a mother we lost at early age. It pained me that she grows without mom I tried my best to give her and shower her so much love but then mrs. timberners looks really a good mother. In just a matter of days my sister got attached to her.
Mrs. timberners hug my sister as well as me, I’m happy that my daughters are fine and safe. And the both of you prepared all of this how sweet. She sits in her chair and the rest of the night we eat with a little talk. While my so called husband don’t even spared me a single look. He eats and go to his room like he doesn’t care bothering to talk even a single word.

Authors note:

I just thought that if someone get married with the man she dont love how does it feel. How about you as you read it what do you think you can probably feel😢