CHAPTER 15- RUNAWAY

Forgetting and letting go is not easy sometimes it is more easy to hold on than to end, it is more painful to say goodbye when we love someone. But when can we say that love is not right when we loved to much but what we recieved is pains or when we always been hurt the most but we always choose to stay? How can you be wiser when it comes to love when you know that love is your weakness and strenght...

XENIA POV.
The rays of the sun awaken me from my deep slumber I do my routine and I wear a big white shirt since my baby bump is getting bigger I also wear a short and go downstairs but upon walking at the hallway I heard a familiar voice the voice I can't never forget, the voice that even put my child's life at risk.

As soon as I look at the owner of the voice Dwight's back is facing me he is in the office table like this stand for his support and the woman is in his body her hands is in the table what a morning.

This is a literal eye sore and all if this is too much for me I swear I will going to send them both in hell. I quickly got my small knife in the garter that hiding in my short I throw it in their direction, as soon as it pierce on his table they both look at me the woman look shock the same slutty woman and Dwight look at me without his expression.

How can I fall on a man like him his not human despite all of his behavior how can I manage not to hate him. I wanted to cry but I don't let my guard fall down I don't want to look vulnerable anymore.

I walk towards them, you let this woman enter this house what the fuck Dwight he almost kill my child if you want to see her go in her but don't let me see her I swear my blood boiled to the highest point seeing this high pitch woman. The woman just roll her eyes on me telling me that stop over reacting be thankful that she let my baby alive.

This makes my blood boiled more I open one of dwights drawer and raise the gun in front of them. The woman look nervous looking at me telling me to lower the gun but Dwight never speaking he was just looking at me with nothing.

My heart squeezing to its highest pace he wasn't even doing anything to calm me they stressing me and I am only putting my baby for more danger.

I shot the vases that was away from them so that they will never got hurt for the pieces that might pierce through their skin. I release all of my hatred all of my anger in front of them and I throw the gun exiting and disappearing from their view.

Almost an hour had past the sky slowly change its color pertaining that it is already afternoon I have made my mind this time. Despite my big baby bump I can able to hide myself in the compartment of the car this is the last thing I will going to give hardship to you my child I keep on caressing and whispering to my child.

As soon as I feel that the car stop and I heard that footsteps disappear pertaining that this secretary of Dwight is gone I open the compartment and I am grateful that no one is around.

I did this because I cant go out of the house without my body guard eyeing me. I can't jump of the tree the other way of me to escape since I'm afraid for my baby and I am well happy that this plan works. I quickly call a cab I will be going to a far place where no one knows me. I know my sister will be on a safe hands I trust Dwight mom's.

I know the place I am going the place where my mom bring me ever since I was a little she told me that day that this place is far from the city. This is the place when my mom mend her broken heart the place is so nice and I am so excited to see that place once again.

The ride was so long that makes me sleep along the way I bring some of my clothes but it is so little since I don't want to look suspected for scaping. I cant also afford to carry a heavy bags I still needs to walk for long since the house that my mom own in that land is so far. It is at the top of a little mountain and it is a little near in the white, fresh river.