going to the underworld

Start from the beginning

Yang:yeah if you remember him you know he didnt give a damn about people status.

Morgan:i will be his first wife and you all cant take that from me!

They were arguing while morderd and tier just sitting down while drinking soda.

Mordred:i wonder how many step-mom i would had in the future?

Tier:me too.

Before it became a fight i appear.

Issei:hey did i miss something?

All of them:nope.

Mordred:no you miss them fighting. Ow!!

She got hit by yang.

Issei:what were they fight for?

I ask knowing the answer.

Mordred:they were-

Issei:yang let mordred speak.

Yang:sorry.

I stop yang from preventing mordred to speak.

Mordred:they were fight about who get to be your first wife dad.

Issei:ohhh i see.

I stand there doing nothing.

Ruby:soooo who is the first one?

Ruby ask me.

Issei:i be perfectly honest i dont know.

Sona:how?

Issei:well i love you all equally and all of you going to be my wife someday provided i dont die. So the thought of who's being my first wife had never cross my mind.

Morgan:i see.

Artoria:how about this?

Issei:what?

Artoria:we just let issei decide who be his first wife and the others just let if be if its isnt them.

Yang:why?

Artoria:if he said he love us equally there no need to try to get most of his love. There no reason to compete.

They all agree with that idea.

Issei:anyway sona why are you here for? Requesting for a meeting no less.

Sona:cant i just met my fiancee?

Issei:you always just teleport in my room so there since i let you be the only one that can teleport in and out of here no problem.

Sona:yeah i got a favor to ask you issei and the barrier around this place is neat. It doesnt keep anyone out but prevent people to telepot in and out of here.

Issei:well then. Lets get to it.

Sasha come into the room with a food trolly and bringing us the tea and some sweets. We all sit down at the table and have cup of tea with some sweet. Ruby look kinda sad so i give her a plate of cookies.

Ruby:yay!

She start munching on the cookies i give her. It was pretty cute.

Fou:fou.

Issei:here you go.

I give fou a bit of sweets and he eat it with a happy face.

Issei:now sona what is this favor?

Sona:well since you train rias peerage to fight. I thought it be fair if you train mine as well.

She said while flushters.