27. Princess Festival

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine! Found this beautiful dress on amazon. This is the closest dress to what I imagine Ash would wear minus the flowers embroidered on it and the jewelleries. Instead of jewels Ash will have ribbons as accessories.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

It had been a very busy week for everyone, between school for Ash and Gary, Cypress training Red and Green, with Blue joining them when he was free, to preparing the inn and the town for the Princess Festival. Delia was the most excited and looking forward to the festivities coming up. She along with Rosalind worked on the events that would be held in town, events which ranged from girls showing off their; eye for fashion, Pokemon caring skills, cooking skills, designing skills and innovative skills in order to be crowned the "Princess of the Year".

Rosalind whined, "I wish Leaf was here. I wanted to dress her up again."

Delia giggled, "Don't worry Rosie. We'll get her next time."

Rosalind sighed, "The dress you picked for Ash is very beautiful. I'm surprised though, he didn't put up a fuss about it."

Delia laughed, "Well, Ash is someone who loves beautiful things. When he and Gary returned from Cinnabar, I honestly thought they had only brought their usual collection of stones, herbs and other nicknacks, but turns out Gary had decided to get a lovely kimono dress for Ash. And Ash it seems made a female friend who brought a lot of matching ribbons for him."

Rosalind's eyes sparkled, "Oh my, I had no idea Gary brought that dress, I always knew, he got my talents, when it came to fashion."

Delia grinned, "He sure did, I'm very grateful to Gary for showing how beautiful Ash can be. Now, I'm going to spoil him rotten with dresses during festivals and special events."

Rosalind teased, "Only festivals and events?"

Delia, "Oh Rosie! You know their hobby. I don't think, I could just watch the dresses getting dirty or ruined."

Rosalind laughed before becoming sober, "Lia, I'm very thankful, you know?"

Delia looked at her friend curiously, "About?"

Rosalind smiled content, "We have amazing husbands, wonderful kids, lovely family and I got my best friend in the whole world. Also, I'm very grateful to Cypress for taking time to teach our kids."

Delia sobered as well, "Yes! It was a very nasty news. All those poor children being kidnapped and the poor Pokemon. I hope the trainers and Pokemon unite soon. The poor dears!"

Rosalind's expression became dark, "Tell me about it, my cousin's firm has been run ragged trying to find the Pokemon and getting them back to the right trainers. It was not hard to get them back of course, neither the trainers nor the Pokemon consented to being separated. But finding them was difficult, also I doubt he was telling me everything."

Delia took Rosalind's hand, "Let's stop talking about this and check on our kids. I'm sure Ash and Gary have finished their homework by now, so we can help them dress up."

Rosalind smiled, "Yes, today is a day of fun. Let's enjoy it instead. When will Cypress return with Red and Green? They have been gone for two days already. Speaking of which, where did they go?"

Delia tapped her chin as she answered, "Cy took them to Rota to meet the Aura Guardians there. They had agreed to meet Red a few days ago to confirm that he can use aura after all. According to them, outside of certain families. it was difficult to find Aura users. I believe next week they will go to Saffron city to meet the gym leader, Sabrina."

Rosalind hummed, "Isn't she said to be the strongest psychic?"

Delia nodded as she knocked on the door, "Cy is hoping she may be able to help Green in combat using psychic abilities. While the Aura users can help Red and while Ash and Gary have been using these powers of theirs for a long time, they do not know anything about battles or combats."