4 .Their Emotions.

Nisha's pov

Nisha's pov

I was getting ready for my college when Mumma barged into my room.

"Nishu, what are you wearing?". She asked, looking at me from head to toe.

"What is wrong with this dress Ma". I questioned back in confusion because I was wearing simple descent anarkali and I didn't find any problem with it.

"Oh god this girl !. Nishu did you forget. Today the Nanda family is coming to see you. So go and change into a saree".

Oh shit I totally forgot about it.

God what will I do?

"But mumma why saree. This dress is nice na." I love sarees but it will take an hour for me to wear them. That's why I am always preferring salwars , anarkalis over sarees.

"Nishu, this dress is good. But today is special. So you should look more beautiful. And sarees really suit you beta. So go and change".

Beautiful...My foot. I want them to reject me .

"But mumma it is really hard to wear a saree ". I whined.

"I will help you Nishu. Now go and take that pink saree". Like a defeated child, I went to my wardrobe to take the saree.

Oh god please make that guy reject me. I will do anything you want.

                                  ............................

Finally I got ready in saree with mumma's help.

You are looking beautiful, Nishu. I am 100% sure that they will like you". Mumma chirped. I made a fake smile.

Picking my handbag, I went outside. Mumma went to the kitchen and I moved to the living room. There baba, Nitya and Nitin were watching the news.

Argh I hate this news.

"Good morning everyone". I greeted and all turned towards me.

"Nishu you are looking great in the saree". Baba said in admiration. I smiled at him.