Glimpse of Protagonist's

_____________                   _____________
                                                           .  Nisha .

It's very difficult to live in a conservative family

It's very difficult to live in a conservative family. Hi, I am Nisha Gupta, a 25 year old college lecturer. I belong to a Punjabi family. My dad , Mr. Mahesh Gupta is a steel industrialist and my mom, Mrs. Geetha Gupta is a house wife. Due to some business crisis we shifted to Mumbai. Now we are living in a 4BHK flat.

Our family consists of five people. Me, Dad, Mumma, my sister Nitya Gupta and my brother Nitin Gupta. Nitya is a fashion designer whereas Nitin is going to start working with Dad. I am the eldest one in the family and I hate to be the one. My mom is always strict towards me but she loves me very much.

I am ambivert by nature. My life is only about three things;- home, work and sleep nothing else. I have few friends; Meera , Divya , Rishi , Rudra and Kriti. They are my school and college friends. With them I am bubbly, chirpy and a carefree girl and that is the real me.

From childhood onwards, Mumma used to control me. She will not allow me to go outside, spend time with my friends. That's why I used to spend my time at home itself. One day I asked about this and the reason she told me is that I am the eldest one and I should be a role model to my siblings. Role model !!!!. Like seriously.

And in the case of my siblings, Nitya is more extroverted than me. Since she is a fashion designer, most of the time she spends outside. She is beautiful, bold and confident. It's not like I am a weak person, but yeah I am bold not like her. My brother Nitin, he is the sweetest in the family. After papa, I am close to him. He is more comfortable with me than Nitya. The reason is that I have a great patience compared to Nitya. Nitya is pampered from childhood. So she turned to a spoiled brat. She never listens to anyone except papa because she is scared of him. Nitya is also good with me except the times we had issues.

                                __________                       _____________
                                                          . Rohan .

 Rohan

"Ya Dr. Rohan Nanda here. Okay I will be there in five minutes. Tell my team to be ready for the operation"

Hi, I am Rohan Nanda, a 28 year old guy, working as a senior cardiologist in the topmost hospital in Mumbai. Being a doctor makes me a proud and responsible man. I am 100% percent dedicated to my profession. I usually deal with my personal and professional life separately.

Coming to my personal life, I am the second son of Raj Nanda, the great businessman and Rohini Nanda, who is running our NGO organization. My elder brother, Rajeev Nanda is the CEO of Nanda industries. He is leading a happy family with his wife Navya and their daughter Tara. Younger to me is my sister Roshni Nanda. She is the naughtiest one in our family. Sometimes more than Tara. It's really difficult to understand who is the actual kid among them.

I am also known as Mumma's boy because I am close to Mom. My mom is always worried about me due to my behavior. I am a workaholic person and so I have no time to concentrate on other matters. She used to advise me to enjoy myself by going outside, chilling with my friends rather than working all the time. But what to do, I love my job. When I am free, I will enjoy with my friends like doing all the crazy stuffs but I will not go beyond my comfort zone. I have no girlfriends now. But at the time of college I used to have. Now I give more importance to my job than other things.

My mom always prayed to god to send a girl in my life who can change my conduct. I felt funny. But my mom was adamant that she will find a girl who can stop my workaholic nature. But I know that no girl in this world can change this Rohan Nanda .

But what if there is a girl who will change me ?

♡♡♡♡

______________________________________________________________________________

So this a glimpse about our protagonist's life. Did did you like the chapter ?  Then,

LIKE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW

   Do share the story with your friends too.

________________________________________________________________________________