....

Ricky's POV

What if Nicky's in trouble? What if he's under attack? What if-. Wait. What if he was just trying to sneak Y/n in and he knocked something over...Yeah. That's probably it. I shiver, thinking about what they might be doing. 

"False alarm." I say, going back to my room. I hear muffled giggles and laughter and roll my eyes. They're going to be in so much trouble when Dawn finds out. 

...

Y/n's POV

"Hey, pass me a pencil?" Ricky asks me the next day in science class. 

"Sure," I hand him one. 

"So how's it going with You Know Who?" Ricky whispers dramatically. 

"Shhhh." I look around. "You haven't told anyone yet, right?"

"Told anyone what?" Dicky appears behind Ricky. 

"Nothing." I say quickly. Too quickly.

"Mr. Harper, do you have something to share with us?" Mr. Alvaro, our teacher asks disapprovingly. 

"No." Dicky scowls. "This isn't over." He hisses at us. 

....

"So what are you keeping from us?" Dicky asks at lunch. Nicky looks at me confusedly and I give him an 'I'll tell you later' expression. He nods. 

"What is he talking about?" Dawn asks. 

"Oh, nothing, he's just being Dicky," Ricky brushes it off. 

"I heard y/n say to Ricky, 'you haven't told anyone yet?'" Dicky frowns. "They're totally hiding something." 

"Is this true?" Dawn asks. 

"Well, yeah but it's not a secret." I cringe. 

"Yeah." 

"Well then what is it?" She stares at me. 

"It's nothing really." Ricky says. "I was just telling her the answer for a science question and she was asking if I told anyone else the answer." He explains. 

"Oh." Dawn shrugs and takes a bite of her sandwich. 

"But Ricky... You never tell anyone the answers to questions, you believe that everyone should learn it for themselves." Dicky protests. 

"Oh. Well I uh." Ricky stutters. 

"You know what I think?" Dicky narrows his eyes. 

"What?" I gulp. 

"I think you have a secret boyfriend." Dicky concludes. 

"What the hell Dicky?" Nicky glares. 

"Yeah, how did you come to that conclusion?" Dawn asks. 

"She's always sneaking around. When was the last time you two hung out for real?" Dicky looks at Dawn. 

"That's true...But y/n said she had f/s (favorite sport) practice.." Dawn eyes me. 

"I uh, I did!" I defend. 

"What about those weird noises at night?" Dicky looks at Ricky. I inwardly groan as I remember how Nicky knocked over his lamp shade trying to sneak me into his house. 

"That was a raccoon that was outside our house." Nicky explains lamely.

"How about that time she said she had a dentist's appointment but you found her at the park with some guy?" Dicky blurts. I snort out my drink.

"Huh?" I gasp, choking. I had been to the park that day with Nicky. He was wearing sunglasses and a hat but surely they had recognized their own sibling?

"Yeah. It's true!" Dawn glares at me. "Who's that guy I saw you with?" 

"If you saw me with a random guy, why didn't you come and ask who it was then?" I ask. 

"I would've but I was late for soccer," she rolls her eyes. 

"I think this is all getting out of hand." Nicky holds his arm up. "Let's just forget about it all, shall we? Y/n doesn't have a secret boyfriend, and that guy was probably just her friend or something." 

"What friend?" Dicky asks. 

"I don't even remember that." I lie. "How would you even know that was me?" 

"It looked like you," Dawn continues. "And you're wearing the same shirt that you had on that day." 

"Oh. Well then." I say feebly. 

"Let's not forget the thing I just heard Y/n say to Ricky!" Dicky points a finger at Ricky.

"I told you that was about science." Ricky explains meekly. 

"I don't believe you." Dicky and Dawn say.