v. camilla becomes a leo valdez fangirl

Start from the beginning

Leo took out a pen and autographed the arm of one of the nymphs. "Narcissus is a loser! He's so weak, he can't bench-press a Kleenex. He's so lame, when you look up lame on Wikipedia, it's got a picture of Narcissus."

"Only the picture's so ugly, no one ever checks it out," Camilla added.  

Narcissus knit his handsome eyebrows. His face was turning from bronze to salmon pink. For the moment, he'd totally forgotten about the pond, and Camilla could see the sheet of bronze sinking into the sand.

"What are you talking about?" Narcissus demanded. "I am amazing. Everyone knows this." 

"Amazing at pure suck," Leo said. "If I was as suck as you, I'd drown myself. Oh wait, you already did that."

Another nymph giggled. Then another. Narcissus growled, which did make him look a little less handsome. Meanwhile, Leo beamed and wiggled his eyebrows over his goggles and spread his arms, gesturing for applause. 

Camilla grudgingly delivered. 

"That's right!" he said. "Team Leo for the win!" 

"Team Leo for the win!" Echo shouted. She'd wriggled into the mob of nymphs, and because she was hard to see, the nymphs apparently thought the voice came from one of their own. 

Leo shot Camilla an expectant look. 

"Leo is so awesome!" Camilla shouted. 

"So awesome!" Echo yelled back. 

"He is funny," a nymph ventured. 

"And cute, in a scrawny way," another said. 

"Scrawny?" Leo asked. "Baby, I invented scrawny. Scrawny is the new sizzling hot. And I GOT the scrawny? Narcissus? He's such a loser even the Underworld didn't want him. He couldn't get the ghost girls to date him." 

"Eww," said a nymph. 

"Eww!" Echo agreed. 

"Stop!" Narcissus got to his feet. "This is not right! This person is obviously not awesome, so he must be..." He struggled to find the right words. It had probably been a long time since he'd talked about anything other than himself. "He must be tricking us." 

Apparently Narcissus wasn't that stupid. Realization dawned on his face. He turned back to the pond. 

"Oh no," Camilla mumbled. 

"Oh no," Echo whispered miserably. 

"The bronze mirror is gone!" Narcissus cried. "My reflection! Give me back to me!" 

"Team Leo!" one of the nymphs squeaked. But the others returned their attention to Narcissus. 

"I'm the beautiful one!" Narcissus insisted. "He's stolen my mirror, and I'm going to leave unless we get it back!" 

The girls gasped. One pointed. "There!" 

Hazel was at the top of the crater, running away as fast as she could while lugging a large sheet of bronze.

"Get it back!" cried a nymph. 

Probably against her will, Echo muttered, "Get it back." 

"Yes!" Narcissus unslung his bow and grabbed an arrow from his dusty quiver. "The first one who gets that bronze, I will like you almost as much as I like me. I might even kiss you, right after I kiss my reflection!" 

"Oh my gods!" the nymphs screamed. 

"And kill those demigods!" Narcissus added, glaring handsomely at Leo and Camilla. "They are not as cool as me!"