To fill myself with fake confidence I gave her a confident smile. "I wouldn't have it any other way Bangalore." I looked around at the other Legends who were standing by, waiting for the training to begin but when my gaze landed on Elliot, he sent me a genuine smile along with a wave, to which I nodded to him and gave him my own small smile. "So, when do we get started?"

Before I could register the smirk that appeared on her face and the word, "now!" She swung her arm out towards me and in the blink of an eye, I effortlessly dodged her attack. How the fuck did I just do that? I looked up to Bangalore and saw that she was even impressed but that didn't stop her from sending attack after attack towards me. Each attack she threw I either dodged effortlessly or countered with ease. All the while I was being amazed with the amount of ease this was for me so far, I began studying her movements and her style.

Our hand to hand combat went on for what I'm guessing was thirty minutes. By the end of it we were both trying to catch our breath. I somehow miraculously landed several hits on Bangalore and she of course landed some on me but she was impressed so far. "Alright, not bad Rookie. Have you ever trained for anything before?"

"Uh, no. Back in my home world I was a rather lazy person and not in the best shape either."

"Could have fooled me." She looked to the other Legends who all (from what I could tell) had am impressed look on their faces. "Alright, who wants to step up next?" The two of us looked down the line of Legends, waiting for someone to step up.

The person to walk up took me by surprise. It was Wraith. Oh how she's going to be tricky to go against considering she has the voices that gives her warnings, her ability to phase, and her ability to go into the void. "This is going to be interesting..."

Walking up to meet Wraith, I gave her a nod of respect and then begun our sparring. Much like my sparring with Bangalore, I was able to counter her attacks, land some of my own, and block some of hers. Though it was a little harder with her. She landed more hits on me than I did her but I wouldn't let that discourage me. Just before I was about to land a punch on her she phased and I had to stop myself mid swing to catch myself. Her phasing only lasts for so long... she might try to get you from behind. I listened to my thoughts and intuition and just as she came back from phasing, I quickly turned around, grabbed her by her outstretched arm and flipped her onto her back with a loud thud. Wraith had a look of surprise on her face and Bangalore called it.

Offering a hand to Wraith to pull her back up onto her feet. She gave me a nod of approval before walking back to the other Legends.

That's how rest of training went with each Legend. Thirty minutes of sparring with them all, learning their different hand to hand combat styles, learning hands on with their abilities, and so much more. All of which seemed to come so naturally to me. Even when it came to Revenant (who when he stepped up Bangalore said "don't kill her, got it Revenant?"). Everyone was rather impressed with what I was able to do.

"Okay, seeing as how you have a handle on hand to hand combat, it's time to see how you do with the guns. Have you ever shot a gun before Rookie?"

"Once. I shot a pistol, a shotgun, and I believe two hunting rifles but that was so long ago."

"Okay good. Well let's see how you do against the training dummies, which will be moving. Shield up and get whatever you need and pick two weapons to start with." I nodded and did as told. First I picked up the gold helmet, the followed by the Evo shield, gold backpack, a few grenades, several syringes, one med kit, several shield cells and two batteries, along with a Phoenix kit. Then I looked over my options in guns, knowing that I would be working with all of them. I went for the ones that always seemed to work for me when I was playing the video game, a prowler with the select fire and all attachments, along with the R301, all attachments on the gun as well as ammo for both.