chapter three

Lila's pov
I was looking out the window when the radio played 'play it again' I caught Luke singing to it. So I started singing along. "Oh my god this is my song". He looked at me with a big smile and said " You have a good voice". " Thanks" I said. " Your welcome darlin' " he said. I smiled and kept on smiling. We finally reached the bus. " Well we are home darlin'. Let's go in." I smiled and got out of his black chevy truck. We walked in and it was 10 p.m when we were in the bus. " Can I go to bed, I am very tired right now." I said. " Okay you can sleep with me in one of my shirts if you want to"? I feel safe with Luke it feels better than I do with my parents, I am so happy to have him as a dad. I wonder when I can call him dad, or daddy. Luke broke me out of my thoughts by saying " Darlin' where are you going to sleep?" I said " Dad, I mean Luke I would like to sleep with you, because I feel safe with you then my old parents" I said about to cry. " Oh, darlin' it is okay. I hope you feel safe with me because I want to be your dad." " Is it okayt if I call you dad." " yeah, I have been waiting for you to call me dad, or daddy" he said happy kind of sad.

" I would like to call you daddy" I said with a huge smile on my face. He looked down at me and you could see a huge smile spread accross is face. " Yea, I would love that" he said. " Okay can I borrow a shirt please". " Yes, you can sweet heart. here". He went to the back of the bus to a door, he opened the door to a not really small room. He went over to his dresser, and opened a draw and gave me one of his big shirts. " We will go shoippin' tomorrow sweety". "Okay thanks again daddy". I went to the bathroom and changed to the shirt he is letting me barrow. I walked out to him in shorts and no shirt. Of corse it felt werid, I felt safe. I went on one side of the bed and he went in the other side. " Goodnight daddy. Love you" I said with my eyes about to close. " Goodnight sweetheart". Then, I fell asleep. [nothin' bad happened.]

**Next day**

I woke up in the mornin' at 10am. Dad was not by me. So, got up and went to the front of the bus to the 'living room'. I saw Luke sitting there with a cup of coffee watchin' tv. " Goodmornin' daddy" I said still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. " Hey darlin', how did you sleep last night?" " Good. How did you sleep?" I said sitting on the couch next to dad.