Prologue

Seokmin's POV

I was playing with my friend boo seungkwan at the backyard of our house, and I always find this cute guy across the river sitting on a wooden table and looks like he is writing something.

I didn't saw the ball that is already flying to my face because I was just too focus staring at the boy, though I can't see him clearly

but, deep inside me he's beautiful, his skin is like milk, his smile and some other that I will know someday.

-

seungkwan walks near seokmin and follow the head of the alpha, looking at the same guy "what's with him?"

seokmin flinch by the closeness of their heads, "what the fuck seungkwan, you're too near"

he pushed the beta off him and fix his hair as he grabbed the ball right beside his feet.

seungkwan pouts, "oww, your boy went inside now"

seokmin fastly head up looking at the boy opening the door of their house as he went in.

his face become sad all of the sudden and the beta noticed the silence of the alpha.

"are you falling for him?" seungkwan asked the alpha who suddenly pays attention to him.

seokmin suddenly thinks, is he really falling inlove to that boy who he only met this morning?

could this be a love at first sight?

is this really true, because all he thinks is this is just some murmur beliefs by the elderly in their pack.

"hey, I'm asking you" seungkwan poke the alpha on his shoulder.

"oww! that hurts" seokmin furrowed his brows as he become angry a bit, "ofcourse not"

he touched the part where the beta poked him.

seungkwan brings up his arms to his own nape as he started walking, "better because I know you'll just end up like your brother being arranged by your parents to someone else so, better throw your affection to that person because it'll be so painful for you"

seokmin just watches beta getting in, he is right, he'll surely end up just like his brother seungcheol being arranged to an omega for strengthen the family ranking

but, hyung seems happy to have jeonghan hyung an omega and his mate, because they are fated.

seokmin glance at the table where he saw the boy a while ago.

also, he's our pack's enemy.

seokmin sigh as he massage his temple and starts walking back to the house and went inside, head lowered.

he should not think of the impossible things, because his mother said it'll complicate things.

when seokmin got in, the boy from the other side of the river opened the door and followed the figure of the alpha.

but, some complicated things are meant for each other, it just a matter of time.

both of them closed the door at the same time.

────────

and, I am back with another story!
I hope you guys will love this new sequel and ship.

i love seoksoo so much because of the main character's personalities.

please support me in this new story owo.

P.Co