(Y/n) wanted to bug him off and grab her own dad's hand to go home, but she sighs and gave it in, not daring to ruin her own father's reputation and career just by this in front of the mayor. Though he's very nice towards her, she just didn't like the act of his daughter's selfish behaviour that she uses every day.

As (y/n)'s father smiled in a heartwarming way towards her, caressing her head, and stopped once she walks away to go to the elevator and went up. Her first destination was the kitchen.

No one was there, but she was hoping for her father to finish the talk with the mayor sooner or later.

As a few moments later pass of her just staring at some of the cooking stuff, she was about to open her bag and grab her phone out to text Adrien something in boredom, until the medal kitchen door was slammed open, revealing Alya running inside in her villain form (Lady Wifi) and Ladybug catching up with her. (Y/n) mumbled out an 'uh oh' as she tried to find a spot to hide.

Well, that was until Lady Wifi grabbed her as soon as Chat Noir came out from the service elevator. His slick face changed into a mad one once he saw his friend being held by the Lady Wifi that felt threatened. Groaning, he got out of the service elevator and walked towards the two slowly, while Ladybug was trying to figure out how to stop her without hurting (y/n).

"We don't have to drag or freeze an innocent Lady like her now," said Adrien in his superhero form and (y/n) wanted to say something, but Lady Wifi beats her into it by laughing out loud as soon as Chat was already close enough to her. "You fool! If you want this lovely girl to be safe so badly, why not go get her inside the storage?" She asked and pushed (y/n) harshly into the cold storage (?), hearing a tiny screech from her.

Chat gasped and was about to yell and attack Lady Wifi, but she used her phone to push the boy inside the cold storage, too. When she locked the door and left the two inside there, Chat's ring slipped off and he turned into Adrien once more.

Plagg shivered when he got out of the ring, but Adrien's eyes widened when seeing (y/n) sat at the corner while trying to warm herself, stuttering from the coldness. Quickly, getting himself cold by the storage too, he left his ring on the ground and made (y/n) his top priority first. "Hey, come here," said the boy as he scoots closer to the girl.

His hands were wrapped around her tightly and she was burying her face onto his chest, trying to overwhelm and rule the warmth between the two as Plagg joined along.

"Don't you have to t-transform back into Chat Noir?" The girl stuttered out breezily, feeling Adrien's head shaking as a 'no' and tightening the hug.

"You are more important, okay? I can't let you get sick."

Smiling at his genuine statement, (y/n) thanked him and waited until the time was right for him to transform back into his superhero form and head out to save the day with Ladybug.

As soon as Ladybug got the storage door opened, Adrien was already on his tail as Chat Noir and quickly got out of there with (y/n) in his arms warmly. The two superheroes looked at each other, and Ladybug gets what her partner was saying by the stare. He wanted to find the girl a place to rest first before getting back into business with the villain. Nodding at that, Chat thanked her and leapt out of the kitchen quickly to somewhere where (y/n) can lay down to warm up peacefully.

When the boy successfully got into one of the rooms from the hotel, he placed the girl down on top of the bed and covered her with the blanket, making sure that everything needs to be alright for her sake.

"I'm gonna come back soon after Alya's back to normal, okay, (y/n)?"

He received a nod from the girl as she nuzzled, even more, deeper into the blanket, making Chat smile at this, but shakes his head as soon as he remembers that he needs to do his job. Dashing out of the room, he then was about to save the day with Ladybug.