A letter from her majesty, the queen.

3RD PERSON VIEW:

Ciel was peacefully sleeping until a certain butler opened his curtains making the sunlight flood his room.
"Young master, it's time to wake up."
Ciel just groaned and sat up letting out a little yawn.
"What's today's schedule?" He said
"Today's schedule is completely free young lord, excusing the possibility of alois trancy coming to the manor at noon." The demon butler said the last part with a slight smirk on his face. At that sentence little Ciel widened his eyes and started to blush.
"*cough* just tell me the breakfast menu you damn demon." He spat out.
"Yes my lord, todays breakfast menu consists of a scone accompanied with a cup of tea , or some buttered toast along with tea." Sebastian replied still having a smirk on his face.
"The scone." Ciel said.
"Here you go master."
Ciel enjoyed his scone and his tea,
"This tea...is it earl gray?" He questioned,
"Why yes my lord. Spot on as always."
As Sebastian finished getting his young master ready for the day he realised he had forgotten to mention something.

SEBASTIANS POV:
Ah. That's right. the letter,
"Young master, a letter came today, it's from her majesty the queen." I said whilst handing my master the letter.
"Did you read it?"
"No my lord I have not" I replied
He fumbles to open the letter.
"Huh? What's this?...I see." He said aloud.
The letter:

Dear my little guard dog, I'm glad to inform you that I have gotten you and Sebastian first class tickets to japan. As you know, you are 13 years of age and I am in fear of having you grow up with no friends, furthermore I want you to arrive in Japan and go to 'ouran academy'. This school is one of the most prestigious schools out there as it is full of only children from the rich and famous. My wish for you is to make friends so you don't get lonely. There is also an extra plane ticket invade you want to bring along one of your servants, that is all.
Goodbye my little Ciel, I do hope you have a memorable journey.
-your highness,the queen

"What is it young lord?" I asked since he had the look of confusion and annoyance splattered on his face.
"It seems that we are going to japan. Her majesty wishes for me to make some friends my age, furthermore I'm going to 'ouran academy' *sigh* go get finny, tell him to pack his bags, he's coming with us." He orders
"Yes, right away master." I reply as I hurry off to get finny.

IN THE KITCHEN

Finny,bard and mey-tin stopped their conversation as I entered the room.
"Finny" I say
Finny stumbles, he must think he's in trouble, sigh.
"Y-yes Sebastian!" He stutters as he straightens his back and lifts his head up high
"You're not in trouble Finny, you can calm down." As I say this Finny relaxes and sighs.
"Thank god" he cries.
"On that note, go pack your bags."
"H-HAHHHHH?! PACK MY BAGS? O-oh wait SEBASTIAN AM I GETTING FIRED?! PLEASE SEBASTIAN I PROMISE I WONT EVER LET THE FLOWERS DIE EVER AGAIN! PLEASE DONT FIRE ME!" Finny stumbles and starts to tear up.
"Sebastian you can't fire Finny! He's our good pal and he's our gardener!" Bardroy steps in.
"Please sebastian don't fire Finny!" Mey-Rin also butts in.
I mentally face palm myself, how idiotic are these damned servants.
"You're not getting fired Finny, relax. The young master and us are going to japan for a while, he will be going to school there to make friends his age." I sigh.
Saying that made everybody relax and Finny also stopped crying.
"Really? I'm not getting fired? Oh thank heavens! Yes sir I'll go pack my bags right now!" The young gardener says as he skips out the kitchen to go pack his belongings. Mey-rin and bard smile at the fact there buddy isn't getting fired, they continue there conversation as I return to the masters quarters. Knock knock.
"Come in Sebastian."
I enter the room and the young master seems troubled by a thought. I ask out of confusion and concern.
"Mind telling me what is troubling you young master?"
Ciel sighs.
"Is...is alois still going to be coming..?"
He says this as he looks away from me to hide his flustered face but I can still tell he is blushing.
I chuckle.
"Yes he is my lord, the possibility is high." I smile.
The young master smiled ever so slightly.
That's a rare sight you don't see every year.

CIELS POV:
Alois trancy is my boyfriend. He's possessive. He likes to make people jealous. He's clingy.
But I love him. I guess you could he's my 'soulmate' or what not. I don't like to admit it. Since Sebastian...that damned demon...will tease me for it and I will never hear the end of it. I wonder how Alois will react when I tell him I'm going to japan for a while...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!"
You could hear alois scream even if you were in heaven or hell. Bloody hell. I knew he was going to react bad but this...this exceeds my expectations.
"YOU'RE WHAT!! NO I WONT ALLOW IT! HMPH."  He shouted.
"Alois, please calm down. It's not like I'm never coming back." I calmly reply. It is true that I'll be away for a while but we can still send letters and I will eventually come back...and it's hurts me to admit but...sigh...I will miss him, dearly.
"NO NO NO NO NO! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!! CLAUDE DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO LET CIEL GO!" He screamed at his butler. Claude looked annoyed at all his shouting. He's most likely used to it now.
"Your highness...there is simply nothing I can do about lord phantomhive leaving for japan."
He stated.
"Ciel."  Alois said whilst turning back to look at me and sitting back down.
"Yes alois?"
"Stay at my manor before you go."
"What?" I asked. Why would he want me to stay at his manor?
"Sigh. Ciel ciel ciel. Isn't it obvious? I want to cherish you before you go..." he said with big eyes (like this emoji 🥺)
I blushed ever so lightly. His face looked...cute...
"*cough* Sebastian go pack my bags...I'll be going to the trancy manor." I ordered my butler.
"Right away young master." The demon scurried off to pack my bags for the night.
"GREAT! I'll see you at the manor ciel~~" he winked at me and skipped off.

ALOIS' POV:
As I exit Ciels manor I quickly change my expression to a big smirk.
"Claude."
"Yes your highness?"
"Get me a plane ticket to japan.Now." I ordered
"Of course. Your highness."

————————————————————
1149 words 😭 I enjoyed writing this though! Let me know what you guys think. I can't wait to publish more chapters, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you enjoy this story!
Also I still haven't figured out a name for this story yet so I just put '??' So if you guys end up thinking of any names let me know! Okie thank you for reading bye bye! Love you ❤️ stay strong 💪🏼 xx