Taking the whole jar of Nutella , I dipped my pancake in it directly cause I knew it'd be over in two.

" So , what did you want to talk about ?" He asked taking a seat next to me.

" Yup , it's about Ellie !"

" the girl you went to the masquerade with right ? I forgot to ask you by the way , how was it ?"

" A total disaster Zayn ! I don't know why , I really really don't know why but she just ran away from me , like that , all of a sudden . "

" What do you mean by she ran away?"

" she just fled , abruptly , well let me brief up , while we ate , there were several of us at the same table , Heather and Harry , Faith and Jake, Lou and El , and Ellie and I talked about random stuffs. After that , I asked her to dance with me ."

" she accepted?" Asked Zayn with a curious look on his face.

" of course stupid , it was a masquerade and she was my cavalier , we danced and after that I told her something like a joke . "

" what kind of joke ! I hope you didn't crack a sexual one! "

" Nope , it was like I don't remember exactly ; umm aylee , baby ! Stuff like that . It rhymed damn well!"

" I don't see why she'd run away then " Zayn looked puzzled .

" Who ran away?" a smiling Harry asked emerging into the kitchen pouring himself a glass of orange juice .

" Speaking of sexual " Zayn teased and high fived me.

Making as if he didn't notice anything Harry sat down with us and repeated his question .

Rolling my eyes I answered

" Ellie of course , didn't you damn notice she wasn't with us on our way back ?"

" too busy with Heather eh?"

" you must have seen him ! He watched her like I would watch a Nando's chicken wing!" I added.

" ooooh that must be serious then!" Zayn sang .

" okay boys , you all know i like Heather a lot , so why the big fuss, and for your information , I did notice but never could I think that she ran away " Harry answered , a bit irritated.

" Morning ...oops afternoon ! " Louis said looking at the clock .

We listened to Lou talking about how great Eleanor was , she didn't hesitate to befriend Faith even after all the big misunderstandings that cropped up .

Then he started talking about Faith and her date, and I must say I saw a glint of jealousy in his eyes . However I didn't comment on that . Unlike Harry .

" hey Faith hasn't told you yet, Jake asked her out , Heather told me last night on Skype "

Lou's mouth opened as if he had seen Paul with a ballerina dress on .

" Why Lou ? Why this reaction ?" Harry asked her .

" I don't know , I don't have a good feeling about Jake , I feel like he's not a good guy , I know I know I mustn't judge people without knowing them but still I feel it strangely "

" C'mon Lou, Faith is grown up enough to know who she must date " Zayn said calmly , bending forward to ruffle lou's already messy hair .

" I guess you're right boys but I consider Faith as my little sister and I'm probably being overprotective "

" I don't think this is all , I'll talk to you later Tomlinson " Harry said.

Bad sign - Harry's using last names.