24

" im sorry sir but you cant really see him." a doctor said as jungkook tried his hard to push the doctor out of his way, jimin gave him the book...

he felt the guilt eating him up slowly as he ran fastly to the hospital, he needs to see him, he need to be his strength. the one who will make him brave one more time.

" I DONT FUCKING CARE. WHERE IS KIM TAEHYUNG! " he cried in the middle of the corridor, other patients looking at him and gossping, throwing words that jungkook or almost everybody can hear.

he opened each door, and stopped when he is in the middle of nowhere, there was no patients, a silent atmosphere and theres only one room.

" dont go there, a person just died yesterday-his sickness was cancer, poor boy-hey! " a family member of a patient tried to stop him but he entered anyways, seeing a person wrapped around in a blanket. he crouched down,.

" this is your fault."

he heard a person said as he looked back, it was jimin.

" this is your fault, you killed him."

even though cancer was taehyungs sickness, he also blamed himself, he was blind.

" im sorry. " he sniffled

" a simple sorry isnt going to bring him back, jungkook. i thought you were better than this."

" he took the blanket away from taehyungs face, seeing his thin body but an also beautiful face. he buried his head on taehyungs chest.

" i love you too...

i fucking love you too taehyung..."

" im sorry."

he kissed his hands, and on his cheeks one more time.

jimin pushed him out of the area, as he walked in the dark streets. his head hung low, he opened the door to his room.

there he saw, taehyung's book.

and the picture he took in middle school.

flashback~

" Jungkook we need to get ready." their coach said as he put his polaroid down in the small table he was sitting at, he loved how the view outside the school looked, pink sky and tiny raindrops pouring.

" were going inside for a few minutes. just stretch for now and lets wait for their basketball team."

he nodded and looked away, seeing a boy with a suspender a glasses and a beret. basically a boy in his age, 12.

he looked at him, " woah, he is so vintage. " he snickered and took his camera, running through where the boy was at. maybe a little distanced since he thought the boy will find it creepy and annoying.

" h-hello, can i take a picture of y-you?" jungkook stuttered as the boy blushed and nodded, he took a quick picture and bowed, " m-my name is jeon j-jungkook. "

" my name is Kim Taehyung." the small boy said with a tiny voice.

Kim Taehyung...

present~

he gripped the sheets as hard as he can, punching the wall and taking his angers out by crying, sobbing and doing all sorts of things that would make him less guilty...

Kim Taehyung, Please Come Back...

he smiled at the small polaroid picture of taehyung, it was always sticking on the wall of his room... always is.

he took a small journaling book-

" whenever you feel sad, just write your feelings in a journal book." he reapeated and smiled, he remembered what taehyung said that day.

" i will, i will write for you taehyung."

---------

thanks for reading owo. ill make a sequel asap and the sequel will be a lot of fun! also i will never add heave angstys in my story so yep.

make sure to vote and follow me. wait for the sequel! 🔖🔖

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 | 𝗞𝗩 🎉