Babys Revenge (futa lemon)

Start from the beginning

This was just making me more confused but it seems I got my answer when Baby decided to take off her skirt and underwear, my eyes widened as I started at it....Babys got a dick?! now the puzzle started making sense.
"w...w...what the?"
"yeah its a bit intimidating at first but dont worry I promise we'll both enjoy it"
I swollowed down some saliva and took a better look at it, it was about average lenght but the girth was thicc I was worried it would tear me apart but....Baby did say it would be fine, I just have to trust her judgment.
"Ok, if you say so"
"Good" she purred out "now just lay down on your back and i'll do the rest"

I did as she told me and I could feel the tip poke at my entrance.
"Its gonna hurt a bit going in, ok? tell me when your ready"
I took a deep breath and said "Ready"
I felt her slowly start to put the tip in and I hissed slightly in pain once the tip was in she stopped to let me adjust, I waited a bit then nodded that she can continue and so thats what happened she kept putting it in more and more stopping sometimes to let me adjust then going deeper until she was fully inside me, I was a bit in awe that her dick was actually able to properly fit in me, my face was red and I could tell I looked a bit ridiculous but not as much as Baby when I looked up I had to hold back a bit of laughter.
Her eyes where rolled up, face completely red and tounge slightly hanging out I could tell she badly wanted to start thrusting but she was waiting for my go signal before she did anything, I took the chance and leaned up a bit to kiss her after pulling away I told her she can start thrusting she did so slowly as not to hurt me I could hear her little moans of pleasure as she slowly fucked me and not to lie it was a bit painful at first but once I got used to it, it became very nice I told her she could go faster and it felt even better I even let a few moans slip out but Baby was just moaning and groaning all over the place.

After a while I felt the familiar sensation of a climax washing over me and I let out a small shudder after cumming.
"B...Ballora...." Baby spoke "c..can I....cum inside?"
she asked me her thrusts getting slightly more sloppy as she approached her own climax.
"No I dont want you too, but I can....suck...you....off....." I replied saying the last bits quietly as I felt a bit embarrassed.
"O....ok" Baby replied she pulled herself out of me, a motion which from her face I could tell she didnt want to do she sat back on the bed and I leaned forward so that my face was closer to her dick....I dont think the entire thing could fit in my mouth but we shall see.
I never did this kind of thing before so I asked Baby what I should do.
"J...just lick the tip and try putting it in your mouth....just be careful of your teeth"
I did as she instructed I slowly began licking her tip tasting something salty I looked and white stuff was gathering at her tip I figured this must be her cum so I just kept licking then proceeded to try and put the tip in my mouth, the moans and gasps of Baby as it went in where almost enough to turn me on again she then told me to keep licking the tip and if I felt comfortable to try and go deeper, I kept licking at the tip and around it hearing Babys moans slowly gather in volume I then tried to go deeper but as soon as I did Baby came right in my mouth it tasted horribly salty so I immediately spat it into a tissue and threw it away Baby apologised saying she should've warned me and afterwards we cuddled and feel asleep.

BONUS!
THE FUCKING FROM BABYS POV

I saw Bally staring at it in shock I dont blame her though it is quite thick I told her that i'll make sure it pleasurable for both of us and she said ok, so I told her to lay down on her back and I lined up my little friend up to her entrance, I could feel the warmth comming from her but waited until she was ready to start once she gave me the go I put the tip in and HOLY FUCK does it feel amazing she's so wet and warm inside I wanted to ram the rest of it up there bit I restrained myself and went at her pace slowly putting it in, inch by inch until the entire thing was up there and oh DEAR GOD it felt even better I just want to fuck her right now, just keep thrusting until I pass out from exhaustion......no its Ballys first time with this control yourself Baby wait for her signal.

Bally gave me the go ahead to thurst and god I wanted to ram it at the speed of sound but I went slowly to let her adjust....FUCK she was tight it felt even more amazing than I could've ever imagined, she told me I could go faster so I did and eventually I felt her cum and I almost came with her but I wasnt quite there yet close but not quite I asked her could I cum in her and she said no....I mean its understandable I could've just jackef my dick until I came on her but instead she offered to give me head.....FUCK YEAH!
Of course she didnt know what to do so I told her and fuck I think her mouth feels better than her pussy I was oozing out precum like crazy and when she went to go deeper.....I....just couldnt contain it any longer and exploded inside her mouth........she immediately coughed it up into a tissue I feel like I should've warned her, anyway I apologised and we just snuggled until we fell aslep

YAY! NEW CHAPTER! if your wondering why babys pov was less detailed I forced myself to finish this chapter when I just wanted to sleep so yeah....have a great day/night/afternoon whatev and....idfk stay classy i guess.