Baby and Ballora Funtimes

Baby pushes against ballora trying to get her off but the ballerina was stronger and pushed her down loving the image of the red headed clown squrming beneath her. Baby was in heat and Ballora knew it she always dreamed of fucking the clown silly but never got the chance as Baby had things to do well this time she was not getting away. "Ballora! I...I demand you le...let go of me NOW!" Said Baby she put on a mean deminer to try and get Ballora to listen to her but in reality she was struggling to keep back needy moans as the Ballerina started running her hands up her shirt and near her erect nippels. "Aaawww dont be like that Baby~~ I just want you to feel good. And also to give you something you want~~" Baby shivered at the last part as the Ballerina leaned close to her ear to whisper those words seductively GOD did she want Ballora to fuck her silly....no she was not going to let that happen there were people outside for peats sake. "Ballora I demand you to stOO..." Baby began talking but was quickly cut of by Ballora running her thumb across one of her sensitive nubs sending a wave of pleasure down Babys spine the only reason she didnt make a noise is because she bit her lip to hold back a moan. Ballora was pleased with the reaction she got from the Clown when she touched her not even heavily just lighly brushing her her thumb against it Oh Man she couldn't wait to savour the image of the clown moaning underneath her. She did it again brushing her thumb againt Baby nipple but this time adding a bit more pressure Babys back arched slighlty as if trying to press into Ballora's touch she stifled another moan but ended up lighlty panting instead "..D....damit Ballora~" "hhmm? you know maybe I should leave you now I mean there are people waiti.." Ballora was cut of by Baby "no....please you cant leave me now....my body is really.....needy" Ballora smirked the Clown finally gave into her heat "weeeelllll.......alright" Ballora replied smirking cheekily she was gonna make that Clown beg for more when she's done she pulled Babys shirt up so it rested above her small breasts "a..ahh~~" Baby moaned slighlty as the cold air of the back room hit her sensitive nubs making her feel another small wave of pleasure. Ballora leaned forward and took one of her nippels in her mouth sucking on it gently. "a..aahh~~ fuck~" Baby moaned louder and with less instinct to try and be quiet the sound made Ballora's lust drunk she sucked harder causing more needy moans to come out of the Clown who put her hand on the back of Ballora's neck. "mmff B..Ballora~ s.s.stop t.teasing me~" Baby was moaning loudly now not holding back Ballora didnt reply she just took hold of Baby's skirt with one hand and slid it down to expose her need (idk what the fuck im doing with my life😣😣 HALP) as the cold air hit her wetness the Clown moaned again, panting as her heat became more prominent, DESPERATE for attention. The Ballerina stoped sucking on Babys nipple drawing a needy cry from her. "hmhmhm dont worry i'll give you something Much better~~" she said drawing her head up to look down at Circus Baby and the sight she saw was amazing Baby was panting and squirming beneath her, her wet slit dripping with lust and desire Ballora could barely hold herslef back anymore she chuckled seductively at how Baby looked and lowered herself down to Baby's pussy. Being down on her knees (cause she tall as fuuuuck) and gazing at it she realized just how much she turned the already significantly turned on clown Babys lips and small parts of her thighs were coated in her juices and the smell of arousal was very strong, Ballora only snapped out of gazing at her pussy when she heard a slighty whiney voice "B....Ballora~~" It was Baby slightly pleading her to do something with that Ballora just wanted to try something so she leaned in and pressed a kiss on Babys pussy "A...AH~~ F...F..FUU~~~ B..BALLORA PLEASE!!~~~" Baby respond as soon as  the Ballerinas lips even grazed her let alone kiss with that reaction Ballora did it again holding the pussy kiss for a bit longer which caused even more moans and pleads to escape Babys mouth. Ballora mentally told herself "Fuck it" and decided to stop holding back and so she went to town on Babys pussy licking, sucking, kissing anything that would get Baby to moan loudly, Circus Baby put her hand on the back of Ballora's head and was pushing it hoping that Ballora would get the hint and put her tounge inside which did happen although before Ballora did that she decided to press her tounge against Babys soaking entrance and pull it around slowly in circles going one direction and then stopping and going the other way "A...A.HHA~~ B...B.....Ball...Ballora~~ p..p...please dont A..Ahhh~~~" Ballora smirked hearing just how desperate the clown was slowly she put her tounge inside Babys pussy this action caused another crescendo of moans and pleads to arise from Babys mouth, Ballora slowly started pumping her tounge in and out of Baby "A...AHAH...HAAA~~~ MMM~ F...F...Faster Please!~~" Babys moaned out feeling herslef getting closer to climax Ballora obliged and started pumping her tounge faster and faster she even used her free hand to reach up and play with Babys clit as the other was much to preoccupied pumping its fingers out of the ballerina. Eventually after a while Babys came long and hard beating Ballora by a minute Babys collapsed back onto the backroom table breathing and panting heavily, Ballora came up from her knees and scooted Babys out of the way to lay down next to her she kissed the clown smiling and said "Next time you can go down on me" winking as she gazed into Babys eyes "Yeah....you best prepare" Babys replied putting her head on the Ballerina's chest they decided to stay like that for a while longer before cleaning themselves up.
*WHEEZE* OH BOY now that was good anyway yes im alive and lazy and probably wont update for the next while but oh well hope yall enjoyed this story bye.