48. Couple goals

Sana's Pov-

Where exactly are we?? This is the closest to heaven I had ever been. The grass was dark green and the only source of light was the moon and the speckles of the stars above . The scene was mesmerising, naturally bright night and the cool breeeze made it even more beautiful,  I set on the stone bench and looked around at the secluded place Sid came and join me on the bench we just sat there and looked around.

"It would be kind of hard to explain this to anyone who sees us, two friends sitting alone on a stone bench in the middle of the night, leaving a grand party inside...... it does look weird"  I said glancing at him as I took off my heels he glanced back at me shortly but he didn't say anything ,as he took off his jacket he just turned his head up at the sky and looked up at the star, the night was almost silent except for the soft music in the distance and the splashig of the birds in the fountain. I looked up too and saw how pretty the star looked. The thin clouds swirled around them lightly and almost protectively. A smooth movement to the side of me made me look away, Sid was standing with his hands out ,I took it at and he smile softly.

Fluttering in my stomach made me look around cautiously, someone could come at any moment , "Sid...." , I started but he shushed me, pulling me closer by my waist, I was pressed against him ,every muscles that showed off his power ,I reveled in it. Sliping my arms around his neck, he led the first move of our first slow dance, I felt light on my feet it was like I was barely touching the ground, Sid pulled off his tie and throw it on the bench and undid two buttons of his shirt so that I had full view of his beautiful neck, the moon light dance in his eyes and they sparkled.  A smile played on my lips as we move together in a small circle, "we are slow dancing together..... in a party" ,he smiled back and I nodded,  there were too many emotions behind the simple moment. He lowered his head so that my head could rest on his shoulder. When I found that it felt as though my head was made for it , something in my chest was swelling to dangerous size. Neither of us had ever expected that we would have been able to ever do something like this and now here we are . I signed the content sign.

The music was a soft tinkling and the smooth melody ran over our heads and through the  cool green shrubs. My dress was swishing over the grass shoots and the rustling sound was quite and pretty .
The grass tickle between my toes as I moved and the strong body under my small hand belong to me and I wanted to claim it. We twirled and spun around the stars and he moved me around the fountain in the sort of waltz way. The tempo of the music pickdup to the real ballroom and I was laughing as we only just successfully managed to keep in time to the music. When it grew slow again, we both sobered our self.

We slowed down until I realised that he wasn't moving and I stopped altogether. He looked down at me with the doting expression and I admit that it made me blush and look away I wasn't used to that particular expression, he gently tilted my face up and I close my eyes please don't let this be interrupted this time again tonight I said this in a silent prayer , hoping no one word walk in on us . Before I could manage another thought ,a pair of soft lips descended on mine. He covered my mouth with his and I breathed in his heavenly smell, I love the shower gel that he used. The strong manly aroma of it weakened me and I think  he was supporting most of my weight . Tingle crawled sneakly across my lips and I pressed mine to his gently. We broke away from each other and he took my hand in his warm one. It was slightly moist with the mutual nervousness, but I didn't mind. I found it endearing. I took his face in my other hand and ran my fingers over his strong jaw.

His teeth softly nibbled on my lower lip and I allowed him the entrance he begged for. A smooth flick of the tongue and he was inside, ready to explore it. Behind my lids, I saw the brust  of colours and I shut my eyes tighter the tip of his tongue traced  the contours of mine before he indulged in my lips again, sparks of electricity passed from my body to his and then back again as I stood against his when he pulled away for breath . I was too weak to reopen my eyes I didn't want it to be over already "I love you Sana" he whispered staring at me before landing a soft peck on my lips, this was the first time he called me Sana , itfelt different and I couldn't do anything and stared back at him completely floored." I love you to Sid" that is the only thing I managed to choke out breathlessly and his mobile rang suddenly and he answered it ,after talking for a very short while he hanged up, "We can go home now are you ready?" I nodded I was ready to go home hours ago we made our way out of the garden and out of the gate after we were a good way from the party I felt a warm arm around my shoulder it pulled me closer and I smiled to myself into the darkness the street was slightly lonely but we didn't mind . The street light gave us an extra glow of light. I felt am blessed ,when he landed a soft peck on my cheek, knowing him he was planning for a few minutes now , a lady shot us a look that said "awww" plainly , but neither of us minded , we were having a moment like a normal couple and we were enjoying every moment of it. It was a very short walk to a car and we were near the car in no time, he took back his driver seat and I took mine, besides him.

It was a long drive almost an hour without traffic, it's was way past midnight and the roads were empty, thank God we had the pass and we are permitted to drive during the lockdowns, we were enjoying the cool night breeze and the old romantic songs were playing at the background , with the time of "yeh raatein yeh mausam nadi ka kinaara yeh chanchal hawa" by Sanam Puri ,we crossed the beach and I can tell without even looking at him that he saw my expression and the lust for beach that he pulled over . I was surprised for a moment and looked at him when he said " lets go and sit near the waters for some time" , I can say without a doubt that I will never be able to find a guy better than him, he is the best in this whole damm world. I love him so much.

We got put of the car and walked on the sand, my heels were making it difficult for me to walk and removing them without a place to sit was a task too, I tried to stand on one feet while removing the other heel but the sand was not helping at all, seeing me struggle he got down and removed my heels one by one. I looked at him from the height and said "Sidharth ,tu itna aacha kyu hai??"
He just smiled and got up, I asked him to give me my heels but he refused , we walked all the way near the waters while he carried my shoes with one hand and held mine with other , I can so relate with the song I just heard, this night, the moon , the beach and this man , I love everything here , I can spend my entire life here, the peace here is unmatchable, and for the first time ever I
have seen this many stars in Mumbai's sky, I can say the lockdown have some more benefits than we could think of.

We stood there watching the water play around our feet and Sid holding my hands brought back the butterflies which I missed badly, Sid left my hands and I instantly missed the feeling, it
was like a sudden loss , he sat there on the dry sand and asked me to join him.

"I can't, Look at my dress, I can't sit here"
He signed and got up, took off his jacket and spread it on the sand and took my hand again and walked me there , he let go of my hand again and sat on the jacket, I looked at him surprised, I thought he did that for me , seeing the confused look at my face he chuckled and pulled me to him, I was standing beside him, my stomach almost touching his face , he folded my dress softly, careful enough to not destroy the flair and pulled me onto his lap, he bundled the fabric on the side of his jacket, my legs were on complete display , "how did I not noticed the slit?" He said eying my legs
"Maybe because you didn't saw me properly?"
I said with a fake pout , then I smiled at his expense and told him "you didn't saw this slit because the flair was huge and for you to notice the slit , I had to make it obvious, which I didn't ,that's why my bebu, you didn't saw the slit" 

He smiled at this and I pulled him close to me and we sat there watching the moon. After a while he ran his hand over my legs , it was an innocent touch in the beginning but then it slowly turned a bit sinful which evoke the locked up feeling once again in me, even without thinking or intending to do so, I kind of have turned myself distant from him but now I am craving for him again , I put my head on his shoulder and let him have his way with me, his hands lingered on my body and  I could not stop myself from smashing my lips on his ,the kiss started as a soft romantic one bit soon turned into a heated make out session, his hands travelled all over the places I wanted him to touch, I am now strangling him with each legs on either side of him, he pulled me close than I already was, and something hot and hard poked the now very wet and hungry core of mine. We kissed and kissed till we both ran out of breath. I put my head on his chest while he hugged me , pulling me closer and wrapping both his hands around me and it instantly felt like home. His heartbeat was heavy and I can say mine compliment his perfectly.

We got up and walked towards the car ,it was getting more and more difficult to keep our hands to ourselves, The obvious sexual tension was so thick and you can slice it in two, without actually using the sharpest knife you have.

Sid's Pov-

As we walked into the house, as expected, we were alone. We didn't bother to put on the light on the living room. I took sana's hand and led her through the darkness. When we came to our room, I turned on that light. " Wait I am not tired yet" she said , I thought she was craving for me just as much I was for her off not more, but then I didn't get the chance to object as she pulled me to the door and out into our balcony. It was quite cold and windy , monsoon was coming.

She sat on the false grass and I followed her . Leaning back on the fence I looked up again. Something about the sky in the rainy seasons always got it me. The clouds would just hover below the start and you would have to peer up and through the clouds to see the stars. They were like the miniature sun blinking back at me. I felt Sana lie down on my lap.