A marriage built on lies and deceit. Robb intertwined his hand with her, her skin cold from the weather not having being accustomed to gloves yet. Joanna stammered when she took notice of his gentle grip in her hands

"Joanna, I promise you will lead a prosperous life filled with joy and safety. You must know that I will never harm you. If it came to it I would sacrifice my own life to ensure you lead a happy life." Robb promised.

From far away Lord Stark stood as he observed the interaction between the two. Still so young and naïve to the world around them. Both yearning to fulfil their roles as the eldest of their houses. He knew there was honour in his sons words and he knew even as a child Joanna would never indulge into violence like the reputation her family had gained but he couldn't help but feel terrified. History had always proved to be unkind to those with honor.

Joanna sat leaned against the bed as she stroked through little Tommen's hair. Night had fallen and everyone in the castle had returned to their chambers but Joanna couldn't. She knew she had to tuck Myrcella and Tommen in, with the little time she had left she wanted to cherish the last moments she could share with them.

Tommen had fallen asleep with his head in her lap as she recited him the stories of the Great Lion who ruled upon his kingdom. It was the same story her grandfather had taught her when she was forced to live in Casterly Rock during the Greyjoy Rebellion.

"Thought I'd find you here ." Her uncle smiled as her eyes landed on his eldest niece soothing her brothers head. Love truly was unexplainable. Cersei couldn't deny her love for her daughter. She was a women filled with anger and hate but around her baby cubs she felt serenity and content. Tyrion had experienced first hand what hate she brewed inside of her but around her children she seemed as harmless as can be.

"Tommen begged me to stay until he fell asleep. Given that I won't go back I need to spend as much time with them as possible. I even fear that they'll forget me as they grow older. The memories I have with them become like a distant dream." Tyrion slowly walked towards his niece with a cup of wine in his hand as he took a seat next to her.

"They could never forget you. They'll never forget the woman that showed them the meaning of love and kindness."

"Uncle Tyrion, that's not fair -" She tried interjecting. Joanna knew of her mothers crimes but none the less she still loved her, faults and all. Cersei was by no means perfect but who ever was.

"It's true. I think the reason why Myrcella and Tommen are so pure of heart is because of you. They differ from Joffrey because Cersei spent so much time grooming him for the thrown that she sometimes forget about them. Even if he was wrong she still encouraged his behaviour because for her children she'd do anything , even if I know it's wrong. It would hurt her more to see any of you heartbroken and defeated than wrong and vengeful."

"What do you think happened, to Bran." Tyrion nodded his head knowing well enough what his niece was implying. Bran had met a terrible accident when he fell out of the window of one of the towers in Winterfell.

"You ask me because - "

"Because I know. I know about the nature of their relationship." Tyrions eyes widened at her confession. They'd always been so careful but even as a child Joanna was marvellous at hiding in the shadows. He wanted to be as ignorant as his siblings and believe that she didn't know but that would be an insult to her character.

"You think it was them Joanna?" He carefully asks, keeping his voice down knowing well that the walls have ears

"I don't know but I suspect it. Sansa would tell me stories of her brother would climb the towers during snow and rain and never slip. So tell me Uncle Tyrion how does a child , who's been climbing towers as high as a castle since birth one day just slip on a day as sunny as the winter would allow it."