Chapter 25: Party Time/Final

"You know another word for "party"? Celebration. Do you know another word for "celebrate"? Have fucking fun. Make fucking merry." ― George Saunders

"I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends." – Nancie J. Carmody

After about another hour into the pack meeting, the wolf king decided to listen to what Luna said about the fox-demi gods and conduct an investigation. He even advised to all Alpha's that things much change if they wish to avoid any war the fox-demi gods could bring since they are unknown. All other races had to do the same to avoid such devastation. Reports came flooding in with many other packs and hunters being slaughtered with no one left alive but those who had been imprisoned. The imprisoned all claimed to say the same thing, a fox with many tails saved them or seeing a person in strange clothing wearing a mask that resembled a fox. The king could tell that the foxes were just trying to help unfortunate so he decided on letting them do what they wanted as he would be sending his warriors out to help in saving the innocent. The king knew he had to do his part and so did the other nobles. Alpha Theo promised to take part in helping in any part the king wanted. The alpha king thanked Theo and Luna for much help at the meeting and with that, it was time for everyone to return home.

*****

"So, you want us to throw a proper welcome party for Luna to accept her as your chosen mate?" Kendall asked surprised that his best friend who hates parties was asking him of all people to arrange one for Luna. Kendall choked back tears of happiness from his sudden change.

Sabrina yanked his ear hard annoyed at his action, but still found it funny while Theo wanted to stomp on the brakes and punch Kendall, but he didn't want to jolt away Luna who was fast asleep in the front seat.

"I may hate parties, but I like to do this for her. Not because it's the right thing to do, but only because I do love her." Theo said with his eyes softening as a gentle smile graced his face making him look more handsome than how he already is. Theo knew she was the one who could change him for the better and to tame his wolf when needed. Midnight loved Luna already and is pleased to have a mate like her by his side.

Theo thought back on what Luna had told him before they left the royal meeting about how she has a twin sister who is a fox-demi god and everything that could lead to war. To say he was surprised by the news was an understatement. To think that Luna was related to a demi-god is just unbelievable. Theo promised her to keep this a secret however, she had to tell the alpha king about it. Luna understood it was the right thing to do since the alpha king is understanding and would not be upset with her.

"I'm so proud of you man!!"

Sadina yanked on Kendall's ear again, "Can you shut up?! Luna is sleeping. Anyway, what are you thinking about having it? Any other guests to coming too or small group of us and the pack?"

Theo leaned back in the driver seat, eyeing Luna's sleeping face out of the corner of his eye then back to the road, "Just a small group of us. It's just a party, don't need too many for this."

Sabrina and Kendall smiled at each other, nodding in agreement about just a small group. Luna was important to all of them but most important to Theo. Even though she knows Theo loves her to no end, beyond what the Moon Goddess even knows, this party was a good idea to show her again.

"I take it just simple decorations too then? Her favorite foods and drinks? All of that?" Kendall was smiling wide as more ideas came in.

"That isn't a bad idea. We can't shy away from your foods and drinks too though, Theo, it may be a party for her but you got to enjoy it too."