Chapter 21 : Leaving for the Royal Meeting

Packing for a trip can be exciting. But unpacking is always depressing. --Unknown

Three days have now past since the incident that involved Luna and Aria and things have now settled down. Aria was forced back to her pack and forbidden to ever come back. She will be facing punishment from her alpha for trying to harm a human. Aria had disgraced the warrior code. A warrior is to protect innocent life, not harm. Luna and Theo decided on telling his father about how in the beginning they lied about being a couple. Truth be told, he was not happy but forgave them when they explained that they do have feelings for each other like real mates which to Theo's father was a surprise. It's impossible to have a third chance mate to be given by the moon goddess. It's written with the royal book of wolves that a wolf may only have a second chance mate if their first mate dies or rejects them. There is no record of any third chance. Word got out to all packs around the world about Theo having a third chance at love. The news gave hope to others out there who believed they would never find a chance at love. The Midnight Hell Pack's Alpha and Luna became famous. They became a symbol of hope in love.

"Hey, Theo! We got another call from a pack wanting peace treaty!" Kendall yelled barging into Theo's office. Luna was sitting on his lap blushing crimson red. Theo gave Kendall an annoyed murderous look.

"Can't you knock next time!" Theo said angrily as Luna rubbed his back soothingly.

Kendall smiled closing the door behind him. "No. And I see I caught you both in a make-out session."

"Kendall, it's like you're asking to get beat up," Luna said shaking her head.

"You both love me!" Kendal yelled.

"Yeah. Sure, we do." Theo says sarcastically pulling Luna closer to his chest. "But perfect timing. I need you to link Sabrina to come here. We all have to discuss something."

"On it," Kendall said mind linking Sabrina to come on by Theo's office. About five minutes past and Sabrina came walking in.

"I'm here," Sabrina said closing the door behind her, taking a seat next to Kendal who kissed her softly on the cheek.

"So. What did you want to discuss with us?" Kendall asked.

Theo leaned back into his seat with Luna still in his arms as she waited for Theo to explain what was going on.

"Kendall. Remember a couple of weeks ago I informed you about the royal meeting happening at the alpha king's palace?"

Kendall's face was blank for about a moment till his memory came flooding back.

"Oh, yeah! I remember now. I can't believe that slipped my mind."

"That's not the only thing that slipped your mind." Sabrina giggled.

Kendall playfully shoved Sabrina's shoulder chuckling because he knew what she meant.

Theo cleared his throat. "We leave tonight. The Alpha and Beta must be there. Lunas and female betas must also attend."

"Great," Kendall said. "We'll start packing now. Who will be in charge while we are gone?"

"Austin will be," Theo said.

"Wait," Luna said. "What is this meeting about?"

"It could be about recent attacks on packs by these foxes. All reports all say a fox with two or more tails killing the alphas with great speed." Kendall said.