Chapter 7: Talking

Name an underrated Manga/Anime

"Alright girls. I have another idea!!! Let's ask Ochako what she thinks we should do! " Said Mina.

" I thought you were supposed to be helping me" Said Ochako.

" Well to be fair we haven't really asked you if you had any ideas Ochako. Do you have any? " Asked Asui.

"I would love to just walk up to him and tell him.... But I don't have the courage to just say it out of nowhere. " Said Ochako.

" So we just gotta think of something to set you two up... But what? " Asked Mina.

" I have an idea! Momo make some handcuffs so we can handcuff them together! " Said Toru.

" Let's do something that doesn't involve force" Said Momo not liking the idea.

" I would rather tell

"It's getting late. I say we call it a night since we have school tomorrow" Said Jirou.

" Alright! Team Izuocha split up for now" Said Mina ringing a small bell.

All the girls went to their own rooms.

On the way Ochako had her thoughts rolling in her head.

' I really want to Confess to him. But... I'm really starting to doubt myself! And if the other girls are right about him liking me why can't he just tell me!? Stupid Baka!.... I sound like a tsundere! ' Though Ochako.

She didn't pay attention to her surroundings and she gently bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry-

" Hey Uraraka" Said Izuku.

" D-deku! " Said Ochako.

"Where are you going Uraraka?" Asked Izuku.

"I was just going to my room. " Said Ochako.

"Well don't let me stop you" Said Izuku walking by her.

" Wait where are you going?" Asked Ochako.

"Just downstairs for some water" Said Izuku.

" Can I come?" Asked Ochako.

" Um sure" Said Izuku.

They both went downstairs and Izuku opened the cabinet.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Asked Izuku.

" Orange juice please" Said Ochako.

Izuku took two glasses out and set them on a table. He turned on the sink  and filled up his cup. He opened the fridge and brought out a carton of Orange juice and filled up her cup and then handing her the glass.

"Here you go Uraraka" Said Izuku handing her a glass.

" Thank you" Said Ochako drinking her juice.

Anytime" Said Izuku drinking his water.

"H-hey Deku... Can I ask you something?" Asked Ochako.

"Go right ahead" Said Izuku.

"So I... Um... I-i was just wondering why All might wanted to see you earlier" Said Ochako.

" Oh. H-he just needed some help with moving equipment" Lied Izuku.

" If you say so. But you know if anything is wrong you can talk to me about it Deku. We are friends after all" Said Ochako.

She felt her heart break a little when she said friends.

"I know. And you can talk to me if anything is bothering you" Said Izuku.

"Well actually... " Said Ochako.

" Yeah? " Said Izuku.

".... No. Nothing. Don't worry about it." Said Ochako.

" Are you sure? " Asked Izuku.

" I'm sure" Said Ochako.

" As long as you're sure. I'm going to go back to my room. What about you?" Asked Izuku.

"Stay down here and just think for bit. Goodnight Deku" Said Ochako.

" Goodnight Uraraka" Said Izuku walking to his room. But he was going to make a small detour first.

He knocked on his classmates door.

"Hey Mina are you awake?" Called out Izuku.

"Yeah just one minute!!!" Said Mina.

After a little bit she went to her bedroom door and opened it.

"Hwy Midori. What can I help you with?" Asked Mina.

"I need some advice about Uraraka" Said Izuku.

"Come right in!" Said Mina grinning ear to ear.

Izuku came in and sat down in one of her chairs as she sat on her bed.

"So what's the problem?" Asked Mina.

"It's actually two things. First off I think something is bothering her. I was hoping you would know what" Said Izuku.

" Actually I am aware of what's going on... But unfortunately I'm now allowed to tell you" Said Mina.

" Why not? She is my friend and I want to help her" Said Izuku.

" She.... She's just not ready. She will tell you eventually. She just needs time apparently" Said Mina.

" Alright I guess" Said Izuku disappointed.

" So what's the other problem with her?" Asked Mina curious.

" Ah.... I. Um... I... M-may have... A crush on her" Said Izuku blushing.

Mina's smiles got even bigger.

" I always had a feeling about that. But why is that a problem? Are you upset you have a crush on her? " Asked Mina.

" No I'm actually glad but... What if she doesn't feel the same way? It could ruin our friendship! And I wouldn't know how to confess anyway" Said Izuku.

' These two even think alike! They are definitely a match made in heaven' Thought Mina.

"Well I can't say how Ochako feels. But I think I can help you with confessing" Said Mina.

" But-

"And Ochako won't hate you if she doesn't feel the same way. You know she is too nice to do that. I promise it will be alright. Just give me a few days and I will think of something" Said Mina.

" Thank you Mina! I really appreciate it! " Said Izuku.

" Anytime. Now it's getting late so you should go to your room. I will let you know when I think of something" Said Mina.

" Okay! Thanks again Mina! " Said Izuku getting up and leaving to his room.

Mina laid back in her bed.

' Oh yes. Everything is going perfectly. Now I just gotta find a way to get those two idiots together' Thought Mina.

Kirishima leaned his head out of the closet.

" Is he gone?" Asked Kirishima.

"Oh yeah babe. Now let's get back to what we were doing" Smiled Mina.