Chapter Four

Yeah I know what y'all thinking. Why is she talking like that with her "big brother". But did I not mention that I have a little crush on him. He started it anyways. So before y'all go running y'all mouths calling me a thot and shit, READ BITCH .

FEW WEEKS LATER...

After that whole Twitter incident Kash and I have gotten so much closer. Like extremely close. We be on the phone every day and night. Yes I know y'all wondering why we're doing all of this if we're taken but here's the teas... Our relationships aren't working. His girlfriend and lying and being a thot. And I already told you about my bitchass boyfriend. On top of that, this dude has the nerve to tell me he's bisexual. Now I don't have anything against bisexual people but what the hell does he think this is. We've been at this for a year and some months and you got the nerve to tell me your ass is bisexual. Then he told me and these fantasies that he has about boys and shit. But I let it go because I'm chill.

I was just finishing my homework when I got a call on my phone I looked at the screen and it said Lil Ugly . I smiled instantly I answered the phone.

Call Mode:

Me: Hello
Kash: WassSupp Ugly Wyd
Me: Nothing just Finished My Homework
Kash: Better Had
Me: Shut Up But Hold On Somebody's Texting Me

I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes as I read who the text was from.

Text mode:

Unsure Bitch: Wyd
Me: Nothing On The Phone With My Brother
Unsure Bitch: You Always On The Phone with Him. WTF Are You cheating Me On or something

Right when I was about to reply Kash said something.

Kash: Aye ugly imma call you back my "girl" calling.

I could hear the anger in his voice

Me: okay
*end of call*

After I got off the phone with Kash I had to handle this bitch Taysean. He was pissing me off BIG TIME. Especially with him saying am I cheating. I mean I know I've been talking to Kash in a way that I shouldn't considering that we were taken, but like I said before, he started it ☕.

I picked up my phone and started texting as fast as I could. I swear I was cracking my screen I was texting so hard.

Text Mode:

Me: BITCH HOW DARE YOU COME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WITH SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT. I WISH YOU WERE HERE RIGHT NOW SO I COULD BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS. HAVE I EVER CHEATED ON YOU NIGGA? NO ! IVE BEEN LOYAL TO YOU EVEN WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT YOUR ASS WAS BISEXUAL. I STAYED BY YOUR FUCKING SIDE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU .. OOPS I MEAN I LOVED YOU .. FUCK YOU NOW BITCH. GO GET YOU SOMEBODY THATS GONNA PUT UP WITH YOUR JEALOUS CONFUSED ASS BECAUSE IM FUCKING DONE! LOSE MY NUMBER AND HAVE A NICE FUCKING LIFE!

I threw my phone on the bed and just layed there. I was beyond done with Taysean and his bullshit. After I while I smiled because I thought of how happy I could finally be with Kash.