Chapter Six

Its Tuesday and I finally get to see my baby . Like its about time. I swear I can't wait. I got up and noticed it was raining but I dont care. Aint no rain gon kill my mood. I called Mylisa to see what she was doing. So remember when I told you Mylisa was 13. Well with that age comes parental restrictions. So of course Mylisa wasn't gonna tell her mother she's coming over hers to see a boy. She told her mother that we were picking out my Junior Prom dress (even though I was getting my dress made ). Anyways we're supposed to be meeting at the mall around my way so I didn't have a lot of time to get myself together. I usually take a hour and 30 minutes to get dressed and I'm never on time. But I had to cut that time in half (and by half I mean I had to cut the hour and I only had 30 minutes to get myself together). Mylisa lives closer to the mall than I do so I know she'll be there in no time. So I had to hurry up and take a shower, lotion my body, brush my teeth, wash my face, get dressed, and do my hair. Doing my hair is NO EASY JOB so that took 20+ minutes in itself and all I did was put it in a bun. I grabbed my phone and my umbrella and walked outside. Bruhh this rain was NO JOKE. Like you could drown out here. I'm rushing because I'm already late and when I'm halfway there my umbrella breaks . So I'm running across the street in the rain. When I get by the Shoppers by the mall I see the at the entrance door so I dipped into the exit door. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and fix my wet hair as much as I could before I went to the meet and greet. When I got to the entrance door I had butterflies in my stomach and my breath was taken away. I was so shy when it came to somebody like him. I saw Mylisa and Zayn kissing and stuff. But I barely acknowledged them because my eyes were stuck on Kash. He was 6'2, brown skin, with the cutest baby face ever. I considered him tall AF mainly because I'm only 5'5 and a half and he's 6'2 Like Lawdd .. We Hugged for the Longest time and then we kissed.

I'm talking about some romance movie type shit. His lips were so soft and juicy like OMG I could kiss him all day. As our kiss deepened I slid my tongue is his mouth. Our tongues fought each other for a while until I pulled away. "Dis Tew Much" I thought. I said my hellos to Zayn and Mylisa and we walked to my house. The whole time Kash and I were hand and hand.

When we got to my house, Kash and Zayn was asking can I put they're wet socks in the dryer. Of course Mylisa had to hop on the bandwagon. I was playing too much when I got back upstairs and I slipped after I tried to lock the door (I have a problem with gravity, we don't get along ) . After they observed their surroundings Kash and I went in the room. I had washed my sheets prior to them coming (another reason why I was late) so they were sitting on the side of my bed. Kash said down on the edge of the bed and I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately. "You're not gonna make your bed up"? He said. I shook my head no and we continued to kiss. He layed me on my back and got on top of me. He undressed me slow, soft, and passionately. He kissed and sucked on my neck where my soft spot was. I let out a slight moan. His mouth roamed my body and he made sure no part was left untouched. He opened my legs and slowly kissed my inner thighs. He got to my Kitty and admired it before he dove in. He licked my clit up and down real slow and gently nibbled on it. He stuck his tongue in my hole and flicked it in and out. Then came back up to my clit and licked it in circles while he finger fucked me. He sped up and rubbed his thumb on my clit while his middle finger was in me, while he was sucked on my soft spot. I felt myself getting weak and my stomach tightening up. "Oh Shit Baby I'm About to Cum" . Just as I said that his mouth returned to my pussy and he slurped up all of my juices. "You ready?" He asked me. "Yes daddy" I said with a look of seduction in my eyes. He slipped the tip in and I gasped and moved back. "You want me to stop?" He said. "No" I said as I shook my head. He pushed himself into me a little more and I felt my hymen break. I gasped at the short lived pain. He pushed himself in and out of me a few times and the pain quickly turned into pleasure. "You're so tight" He Said. I giggled a little bit until he pushed into me a little deeper making me moan. After a few more strokes he came all over my kitty. I took my finger, scooped some up, and suck on my finger making him want me more. "It tastes sweet" I said with a giggle. He bit his lip and gave me a look. I knew we were gonna be at this for a while. "Turn over" he said. I followed instructions and arched my back. "Damn" he said before he entered me again.