moceit and remile

En başından başla

Janus and Patton stared at their son.
"Sweetie, you know we support you no matter what," Patton said hugging him. "We love you, Remy,"

Remy smiled weakly and held his parents.
"So kiddo, what can we do to make you feel better?" Patton smiled.
"Can I cut my hair?" They nodded.

Remy ran his hand through his hair with a smile.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" He cried happily, hugging them. "Thank you so much!!!"

The kids were 17 and 15. Remy pulled on his binder, adjusting it until he felt comfortable, then finished getting dressed quickly.
"Morning shortie," Remus teased, ruffling his slightly shorter yet older brothers hair.
"I'm not short!" Remy whined, fixing his hair.
"Yeah you are~" Roman teased. Roman was the same height as Remy, shorter then his twin.

"Stop teasing your brother," Janus called from the table where he was setting out the plates and cups. "Come sit,"

The three boys quickly sat down and Patton served pancakes amd bacon.
"Juice is in the fridge," she said to Remus, who got up and grabbed the bottle of juice
"Can Emile come over later?" Remy asked.
"Of course," Patton smiled.
"Just don't let that boy in your pants," Janus said.
"Dad!" Remy groaned in embarrassment. The twins laughed, getting a glare from their older brother. 

"Emile and I arent like that. Maybe we both like guys, but we arent like that," Remy said softly. He knew damn well he was lying. He just hated how protective his parents were. He and Emile did have a romantic relationship.

Emile came over about 2 hours later. Remus and Roman were playing with the sprinkler outside in the backyard, Janus was at work and Patton was doing some cleaning.
"Hey Auntie," Emile smiled.
"Hey kiddo," Pattin said happily. "I'll being up some snacks in a minute,"
"Sweet, thanks mama!" Remy said happily, gently taking Emile's hand and bringing him up the stairs to his room. Emile gently kissed Remy when the door shut.
"I missed you," he giggled.
"Jeez, clingy much," Remy teased smiling.
"Whatever," Emile grabbed his hips and kissed him again, smiling when Remy giggled and playfully pushed him away. The two sat on the couch in Remy's room and started playing video games. Patton came in with snacks and drinks a few minutes later.
"Enjoy, kiddos!" She said happily
"Thanks mom, love you," Remy said smiling.

When the door shut, Emile grabbed Remy and pulled him onto his lap. Remy rolled his eyes and kissed his boyfriend.
"You're so needy," he teased.
"I want you," Emile whispered. Remy went red.

"W-what?" He a.sked in shock.
"Please Rem. I need you so bad," Emile whined, kissing him again. It was ap weird, seeing his boyfriend like this. Remy smirked.

He pushed Emile down onto the bed, kissing him.
"Fine~ but I'm in control baby," he whispered. Emile smiled and relaxed, letting remy do as he pleased.

It wasnt the first time the two had slept together. But it was the first time Emile was so desperate for it and Remy was in control.
"Get yourself ready~" Remy whispered before getting up and locking the door. He glanced back and found Emile shyly stroking himself, seeming embarrassed. Remy chuckled and took his shirt off, climbing onto the others lap and kissing him.

"Please," Emile breathed.
"Shh~" Remy kissed his neck gently and slipped his shorts off. Emile but his lip, looking at his boyfriend.

"Stop staring," Remy giggled. Emile blushed and looked away.

He gasped when Remy sat himself down. He put his hands on the others hips and looked up at him. Remy moaned softly, starting to roll his hips.

"Dad!!! Remy's having sex with Emile!" Remus yelled down the stairs. Remy heard that and panicked. He quickly got off Emiles length, hearing the groan of annoyance from Emile as they both quickly got dressed. Remy had just unlocked the door when it was suddenly opened, Janus looking pissed.
"What's wrong, dad?" Remy asked innocmelty.
"What are you two doing in here?" Janus demanded.
"Playing video games," Remy shrugged. Janus eyed them both with suspicion.

"Alright..." he reluctantly left.

"Baby..." Emile mumbled needily. Remy sighed and went over, giving him a hand job to get him off.
"Thanks," Emile mumbled, his face red. Reny smiled and kissed him.
"You're lucky we didn't gt caught, my dad would kill you," he chuckled.

"Do you have a condom?" Remy asked. Emile shook his head.
"Risk it? I've missed you so much," Emile whined. He'd just gotten back from a trip. They hadn't seen eachother in like 2 weeks, and Emile didnt have wifi so he couldnt text Remy.

"I know. Let's just risk it, just make sure to pull out, I'm not getting pregnant. I havent even had my 18th birthday yet," Remy told him.
"Thank you," Emile kissed him and the two stripped quickly.

Emile laid the other down and kissed him, slipping his tongue into his mouth and gently putting it in. Remy moaned softly into the kiss and squeezing his eyes shut in pleasure.

Emile groaned louder as he came, both forgetting everything as Emile came into him.

"I love you," Emile sighed, kissing his boyfriend.
"I love you too, but get your dick out of me," Remy yawned giggling. Emile chuckled and pulled out. The two snuggled up, naked and falling asleep quickly.

"Mom!! Dad!!" Remus screamed after he ran into the room and found his brother naked with another guy in his bed. "Remy slept with Emile!!"

"Remy Sanders, get up right this second!!" Janus shouted angrily. Remy woke up, quickly covering his chest. Emile groggily sat up, panicking when he realized the situation.
"D-dad...please calm down," Remy stammered.
"Get up, get dressed and come downstairs," Janus growled, slamming the door behind him.

Remy whimpered and the two quickly got dressed.
"Baby, it's going to be ok," Emile whispered, hugging him. "Why is he upset?"
"I-I don't know," Remy shurgged as he started to cry.

"Janus, I don't see why you're so upset," Patton said nervously, trying to calm her husband down. "Emile is a good kid,"
"Mom...dad?" Reny said softly, gripping Emiles hand.
"Get away from him," Janus growled. The boys quickly moved apart.

"Janus, enough," Patton said firmly. "You already made him cry,"
"How long has this been going on?" Janus demanded, ignoring his wife.
"We started dating when we were 14," Remy said softly.

Janus was so angry, but no one knew why. Not even he knew.
"Janus, go to the kitchen and calm down," Patton snapped, pushing him out if the room.

"Remy, sweetie I'm sorry. Are you ok?" She gently cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.
"I'm ok mom," Remy answered softly and unconvincingly
"Are you sure? I know how much you hate being yelled at. And you did nothing wrong," Patton hugged her son and kissed his head

"I guess..." Remy said softly, clinging on to his mom.

"You two go back upstairs and relax, ok? But no dirty stuff, just cuddles. Watch a movie or something," Patton smiled kindly. Emile gently held Remys hand and kissed his cheek, hugging him.
"See, it's ok baby," he whispered.
"I'm going to calm your father down," Patton sighed.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry this was alot!!

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you all so much!!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜