moceit and remile

Mulai dari awal

They met up with Logan and his husband Virgil, who had their adopted son Emile, age 7.

"Hey Logie! Hi Virg!" Patton said cheerfully.
"Hey Patton," Virgil smiled.
"Lily!" Emile said smiling.
"Hi Emile!" Lily said happily. Patton ushered the kids off, Lily and Emile running to go play on the playground. Remus and Roman, Patton and Janus' twins, were playing in the sandbox where the adults sat.

Patton sat in the sandbox with the toddlers, playing with them. Janus talked with the other two, occasionally looking at his wife and smiling at how beautiful she was, how sweet and caring, patient and loving. She was perfect.

"What?" Patton giggled when she caught Janus staring.
"Nothing," Janus smiled, kneeling down and kissing her cheek. Patton smiled amd caught his lips.

"That's straight," Virgil teased, making the two laugh. Logan chuckled, grabbing Virgils hips.
"And this is gay," he said before kissing his husband. Virgil blushed a deep red and kissed him back.

"EwWwWw," Janus teased, making the adults all laugh.
"You shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff around children," An older lady suddenly said.
"Why not?" Logan asked, holding Virgils hand in a protective manner.
"Itll make them think being gay is ok," the lady said.
"Being gay IS ok. We should be teaching kids that being gay is alright, that being who they are is fine," Janus growled, standing up.
"Daddy, what's going on?" Emile asked as he and Lily ran over. Janus scooped his daughter up so she would be safe from the women, fearing she might attempt something.

Emile went over to Virgil and Logan, Virgil quickly picking him up.
"Kidnappers! Dirty perverts!" The women started screaming, pointing at Logan and Virgil. "They're trying to steal that little boy!"

"W-what?!" Virgil cried.
"Perverts! Kidnappers!" The women was screaming. The group couldnt even run away, it would seem suspicious.

"Stop screaming," Logan snapped.
"What's going on?" A women asked, rushing over with her husband.
"These two men are trying to steal my nephew!" The women cried.

"Nephew?!" Logan and Virgil cried. "Listen, this is our son,"
"He looks nothing like you!" The women snapped. "Give me my nephew!"

"We're a gay couple who adopted a son. He doesnt look like us because he's adopted. My husband and I showed affection and this women came up to us saying homophobic things," Logan explained. The other women, the one that had just come over, seemed disgusted.
"That's horrible. Are you really treating them terribly because they're gay?" She growled.
"Its disgusting and wrong! You shouldn't support it!" The older women snapped.

"I'll let you know my sister is married to a women. And I'm married to a trans man. Our daughter is adopted too," The new lady said in anger. "I can tell that the little boy is theirs because of how he is clinging onto his father,"

Emile was indeed clinging. He was holding onto Virgil as if his life depended on it.
"Get out of here and stop harassing people for who they are," the man snapped, hand on his wife's shoulder to calm her down

"Thank you so much," Logan said gratefully.
"Its really no problem. Are you all ok?" The women asked.
"Yes," Janus smiled.
"Homophobes piss me off, it's so stupid. Like this is 2020, people! People are allowed to be gay and such," she sighed, rolling her eyes. "My names Kat. This is my husband Noah. And that little girl is our daughter Sophia," she pointed to a happy little blond girl that was on the swings.

"I'm Logan. This is my husband Virgil and our son Emile. And our friends Janus Patton and their kids Remus Roman and Lily,"

"Mom...dad...can I talk to you?" Lily was 10 years old now.
"Of course honey, what's up?" Patton smiled.
"I'm trans," Lily said, fists clenched. "My name is Remy,"