"Ah, Colonel Metonae, finally another voice of reason these three just might listen to," C3PO said from where the droid was standing by Leia's bed.

Kat looked over to the gold droid with an eyebrow raised. Oh, now she was intrigued. "Okay, what's going on? And where did you two meet up?" She motioned between Rose and Finn.

"That doesn't matter." Rose quickly dismissed. "Kat, we figured a way to disable the tracker the First Order has on us."

The colonel's face lit up at the prospect of having some sort of action to do instead of waiting around. Poe smirked, knowing that look all too well. She was about to ask for the details so she could help create a plan. "You sure she's gonna be the other voice of reason?" He asked C3PO.

"Tell me everything," Kat said before the droid could respond.

"Oh dear." C3PO murmured as Rose and Finn launched into what they had figured out.

"It's a sound plan," Kat smirked. "We just need to make sure that you two get off the ship before they detect that the tracker is down."

"I helped steal a TIE Fighter before. And I'll know how to get us to one within that time frame." Finn said.

Kat smiled, clasping his shoulder before turning to Rose. "You sure you're up for this?"

Rose nodded. "I know I've only ever been on base but I can do this. I have to, for my sister."

"Then if I must be the sole voice of reason," the droid started, "Admiral Holdo will never agree to this plan."

"You're right, Threepio," Poe said, his look of sorrow at being the cause of Paige no longer being here turning into one of determination. "It's a need to know plan, and she doesn't." He smirked towards Kat while the gold droid tried to argue about the meaning of his warning.

Coming up beside Kat who was already working through the blueprints of Snoke's Destroyer, Poe placed a hand on her shoulder. "You guys shut down that tracker, we'll be here to jump us to light speed. The question is, how do we sneak the two of you onto Snoke's Destroyer?"

Kat looked up at Finn and Poe at that question. She hadn't thought that far ahead yet. Truly she was still on how they were going to get the pair off the Raddus without them being detected.

"We steal clearance codes," Rose suggested as if that was the obvious answer.

Finn disagreed. "They're Bio-Hexaencripted and rescrambled every hour. We can't get through their security shields undetected. Nobody can."

As if at the same time both Kat and Poe looked to each other as they stood from their hunched over stance. Poe then pointed to Finn as if to silently say actually. Kat hurried over to the holoscreen and called up Maz, who seemed in the middle of a battle herself.

"Could I do it?" She scoffed. "Of course I could do it. But I can't do it. I'm a little tied up right now." She then turned and fired off her blaster.

"Maz, what is happening?" Finn asked.

"Union dispute. You do not want to hear about it." Then there was a laser blast far too close to Maz's face for Kat's liking. "But lucky for you, there's exactly one guy I trust who can crack that kind of security!"

"Well, great, Maz, who is he?" Kat asked.

"He's a master codebreaker," she started to answer after having run from an attack and now fiddling with her blaster, "an ace pilot, a poet with a blaster."

"Sounds like he can do everything," Kat smirked which Maz easily returned.

"You'll find him with a red plom bloom on his lapel, rolling at a high stakes table in the casino on Canto Bight."