"Thank God," I breathe as I throw my arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly against me, "Are you okay, baby?"

His breathing was erratic as his hands clutched at me tightly, "You're here."

"I'm here. I'm here, baby," I assure him as my fingers thread themselves through his disheveled hair. His body was shaking underneath me as we were both sat up in bed, my legs still straddling him while he squeezed me tightly. I had no idea that this nightmare he'd been having was so bad.

"I'm sorry," he whispers softly as he nuzzles his head into my hair.

"Don't be sorry. There's no reason to be sorry," I whisper back.

"It keeps getting worse and worse every night," Harry breathes while his hands slip underneath his shirt that I was wearing, his arms reaching all the way around me as he sighed in relief as he touched my skin.

I couldn't help but think that it was possibly my fault. I felt myself drifting farther and farther away from him without meaning to, knowing he probably saw the light in my eyes disappearing. I tried holding on. I tried holding on for him, but it was no use. He was noticing my change in the atmosphere that surrounded me.

"You scared me. You scared me so bad," I breathe out shakily and I force my racing heart to beat slowly in hopes it would ease Harry's own racing heart, "Are you okay now?"

He only hums in response as his grip on me doesn't loosen a bit, "I'm so glad you're here. I thought that when I woke up you wouldn't be here."

"How about we make you some tea, yeah?" I offer while pulling my head away from his neck to look into his glazed-over eyes.

"Okay," he replies softly and his grip around me falls. I climb off of his lap and let my feet hit his soft carpet. His shirt that I was wearing reaches slightly above my knee, raising up only slightly as I reach out my hand to intertwine our fingers together as he stands beside me, "Thank you for being here."

I squeeze his hand gently as we tiptoe down the hallway, staying quiet as to not wake up my brothers who slept in the room only two doors down from Harry's bedroom, "Of course. I'm just sorry I wasn't here the past two nights to help you through it," I shake my head lightly as guilt washes over me like waves washing ashore.

The soft light from the fridge washes over the side of Harry's face as I open it to grab the milk. Harry liked his tea plain while I liked mine with milk - which is something he would not let me live down, "Just try it without milk for once," he begs me as I place the kettle full of water on the stove.

"I have and I don't like it," I laugh lightly at him, wrapping my arms around his torso and pulling him against me, "Are you sure you're okay now? You're still shaking."

"I'm fine," Harry says softly, resting his chin on top of my head, "I don't think I'd be fine if you weren't here, but you are. That's the only thing keeping me from losing it."

His heartbeat had slowed but his body was still trembling slightly. I rub soothing circles with my thumb on his back that lacked a shirt, his words acting as a bullet that went straight through my heart.

That's the only thing keeping me from losing it.

Were his dreams really that bad? What I saw on the outside was horrible and I'd hate to actually see what had happened in his mind. I'd never seen such fear and pain on Harry's face before, "Did I wake you up?" He asks me.

"No. I haven't been to sleep yet."

"Why not? It's nearly 2 AM," Harry asks, a hint of worry laced in his voice.