Then he runs towards it, and another lightning ball shot through a small hole, Flamebringer heard the hounds death noises and nods. "Good very tactical there... now let's move on..."

After passing some rocky paths, they halted and saw a patrol of enemies. "You know who these guys are?"

"Reunion..." Lucas quickly replied after recognizing it's orange arm band... "Yup alright try to take some down and sneak pass them, remember the timing and risk..." Flamebringer reminds him.

"So far, i am slowly getting used to my arts..." Lucas smiled then saw two tangos who just done a patril split up one going the high ground while the was just below him...

"Your call..." Flamebringer says as Lucas approached the rebel the one who have a scout advantage.

"Right..." he whispered then covered it's mouth then shock the scout with lightning taking him down, he dragged its corpse to a rock and hidden them then took it's Huntsman knife. "So far, so good..." the sarkaz comments...

Lucas took a peek below and saw the rebel still standing unaware that his comrade was taken out...

"Yosh..." Lucas skillfully holds the knife then drop down at its back stabbing him at the neck...

Quickly he hidden the body, before someone noticed. "Good... you also acquired a weapon."

The two moved before any rebels could spot their positions. Lucas was almost to the checkpoint where his assessment will end...

"What will you do now?" Flamey asked when they saw Rioter shield blocking it's path...

"Tch! can't think of anything,  too hot to rush in..." Lucas clicked his tongue, the sarkaz then gave him an answer...

"Agressive takedown..."

"Eh?" he looks at him as the sarkaz continues... "Look around. all the rebels are focused on that angle, a good chance to take that bastard out..."

"With a butterfly knife? don't asked for the impossible?!" Lucas glared at him...

"The word impossible doesn't exist in our vocabulary, observed closely, just because he is heavily armored doesn't mean you can't kill him..." The sarkaz pats his back getting his attention back... "Try to find it's weak point."

The back is the obvious answer, no there are others as well, such as the sides, and the neck...

"I'll help you out on this one, the last assessment will be cooperation and teamwork..." Flamebringer brought out his Katana... "I'll take defense, while you go offense..." he ordered as Lucas nods.

The two at the same time dashed out the bushes... "Rhodes Island?!" yelled by the shielder...

"Hah!" Flamebringer blocked it's shield giving an opportunity for Lucas to slip by and stabbed it's back...

!!!

Flamebringer pushed the shielder back another opening to expose his right side

Lucas shanked the knife and quickly pulled out and did the same to the other side...

"Lucas! it's all on you!" The Sarkaz knocked down the rebel. Blondie quickly slashed it's neck ending his laifu...

"Not bad for a rookie, your reactions and timing are good... Dobbermann stop the simulator..." He touched the earpiece and the surroundings faded slowly revealing the advanced technology of Rhodes Island.

Outside the room, Ch'en, Hoshiguma, and Swire watched him...

"Your done for today, it's time for you to report at the Doctor's office..." Flamebringer smiled, then slapped his back then heads out to Instructor Dobbermann to file a report...