CHAPTER 14- UNEXPECTED NEWS

Start from the beginning

    She quickly fall on the ground when I know I didn’t apply a larger force for her to fall she started to cry like I bit him a lot.

But then a baritone yet dark voice send a shiver in my body. What have you done xenia there is a lot of anger in his voice, the woman on the ground started to tell him that I push him and the glass broke piercing its piece on her skin she also show it to Dwight. She tell him that I bit her, I slap her and curse her because I envy her.

    The fuck of you liar I shout at her but then Dwight tag my hair saying his threats but I can’t understand anymore I am worried for my baby. As soon as he left my hair he says I need to apologize to her woman as soon as I was about to look at that slutty woman.

   She quickly push me I hit my back at the table and fall on the ground with a thud. Shock was written on my face as long as a sudden heavy pain in my stomach increases, she pulled my hair but the pain on it is nothing compare to what I feel right now that builds in my stomach fears of loosing my child is hugging me.

    A loud groggy voice scape in my mouth while I hug my stomach a lot of hot tears scape my eyes from all of the agony. She  stop and look at me with the smirk on her face. I look between my legs, the pains I feel increasing a lot, as I look at my hands I cried out loud I look further and I see bloods are dripping.

     No, no ,no I keep on choking my head not agreeing from the sudden reality not my child how dare you to do this. You can kill me but not my baby, not my baby  I shout and cried from the pains from the possible lost. Before I lost my consciousness I see Dwight quickly carry me.

    As soon as I open my eyes I don’t even look further because I know that I am in hospital now I feel numb emotionally and physically. If ever that my baby is dead I will going to kill myself. I failed to protect her I am irresponsible I don’t worth to live when my baby dies because I failed to protect her/him.

   A baritone manly voice speak how do you feel are you not feeling well I will call the doctor he said. I just look at him but I didn’t say anything please speak up I want to know if there is some pain Dwight said again.

    He looks worried now to put on jail because her woman do this to my baby if ever my baby dies I will never forgive him.

    I will be going to call mom and your sister so that they will be going in here. Upon hearing those words I quickly say to him not to call them and not to tell them anything. I don’t want them to be worried and think of the lost, he tried to refuse what I have said and I create havoc by standing and trying to remove my dextrose upon seeing me he raise his hand surrendering fine I will not Tried to call them and tell them I swear he said  he.

Now get out and never ever show your face again I say to him while rolling my eyes. He try to complain but I just look at him like I will kill him. The doctor enter the room before Dwight leave the room upon seeing the doctor he stop on his tracks. He ask the doctor about my situation  and my heart feel like it come to a halt.

    I feel so nervous I pray silently hoping that my baby will be alive. The doctor look at me and my husband, mrs. and mr. timberners the baby was in danger a while ago I really think that you lost her but then it is really like a miracle the baby survive.

    You both need to take care of the baby avoid any harm to happen again. We were talking about life if we don’t want to lost it, mind thinking of ways to protect her. Mrs. timberners always continue your healthy habits that will help a lot on making your baby healthy and strong don’t let yourself feel stress.

Ever since I told Dwight to stop showing his face on me I never see him again. This is the day I got discharge from the hospital Charles is the one who bring me home with my body guards. As soon as I enter the house silence embrace me the cold breeze penetrates in my skin.

    Charles look so worried he cook food for me and ensure that I eat it, before he left the house I thank him for everything and wave at him telling goodbye. I am really thankful yaya minda is not home I don’t want her to be worried about me. I also tell Dwight not to tell yaya minda about what had happen to me.

    2 weeks had past I never seen Dwight but I am happy that my baby is with me I look at the sky and stars is visible the cold breeze slap my skin that left a shiver and the silence become my lullaby. Beyond all of the pain I been through its all in my past now. I will instead think of my present and the light that come upon the darkness of my life. The moment my baby was in danger I can’t stop blaming Dwight and his woman for what they did to me.

    Dwight never been a good husband he always left pains physically and emotionally but I just can’t hate him after all. I know that he was kind but he let his self drown in his own mystery. He create a wall that no one can break and no one can enter his heart is made of stone and I cant do anything for him I tried my best but he sent me in vain.

     But I am thankful to him he gave me an angel, the angel that become my light starting the day that he/she came. The sky mesmerize me I just can’t help looking at it I put both of my hands in my stomach protectively the moment I feel a sudden pain.

    A deep manly voice echoed in the night, you must go inside before you catch colds he put his jacket in me scolding me for wearing only sando while the weather is cold and for not eating first. I just rolled my eyes on him, guess what are you sick because as far as I know you never speak at me like I need some sort of reminders for me to not catch any colds or eating first before going outside.

     Maybe you bump your head that’s why you’re here thinking that you have a wife at home. I just cant understand myself anymore I tell him not to show his face but each day I always look at him to show I just want to take a glimpse of his face. I missed him even if he always left pains on me, the moment she was with a woman it pained me a lot knowing that he was happy with her.

     Knowing that he was with her I just can’t stand seeing them together. This past weeks I keep on thinking if they were still together that’s why his not showing his self on me and he didn’t even utter a simple sorry. I hate myself for not even hating him and thinking of him despite everything that happen. The hormones that my baby is sending on me wasn’t helping I want to at least hear him speak again.

   But he wasn’t uttering a word any more so I decided to walk away but before I do it Dwight caught my arms that stop me from my tracks. I look at him confusion written all over my face from his sudden action. But he freed my arms and walk away I tried calling his name but he don’t stop.