Back from dead(vampire king?part 2)

( I am really sorry if this chapter was short)                                                                       

                                                            Y/N POV (your name point of view)

Seoho was not reacting to Hwanwoong's words at all instead he just kept on staring at me.Every single person in the room was now staring at Seoho I noticed Seoho's eye colour changing red , his teeth growing.

Hwanwoong:"Keonhee, Xion hold him, Ravn bring the antidote hurry."

When keonhee and xion tried to hold seoho he pushed them and came towards me , now i may be the best detective or police officer but i had never seen anything like this I just stood there frozen with my eyes closed waiting for something to happen any second now but when I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes an I saw....

y/n;".....ido"(your nickname for leedo)

I saw leedo standing in front of me while xion and keonhee stopped seoho ,ravn had bought the antidote and hwanwoong had put it in seohos neck.After that seoho was unconscious and xion and keonhee went to place seoho on the bed.

Leedo; ''y/n I can explain please don't freak out , I did it to protect you''

you just hugged Leedo ,your once dead best friend was living again you couldn't be happier, and Leedo hugged you back.

Ravn and Hwanwoong;''yah you two love birds go get a room''

Leedo and you gave both of them death glares.

y/n;'' explain what?''

L(Leedo);''well you see I am a vampire king instead everyone here is a vampire which means it is impossible to kill us with normal human weapons , which means I was alive the whole time.I asked Xion to lie to you about my death because the werewolf hybrids had started attacking my Kingdom and had went in search of me so I had no other option than to fake my death.''

y/n;''I...I understand.''

L;''but the danger isn't over yet , you remember those gangsters who shot me right?''

y/n;''how can I forget them ,I have searched for them for days but I have failed in finding them.''

L;''those people were actually werewolf hybrids.I guess they thought I was a human but I could tell it clearly by their scent that they were werewolf hybrids and that's when I figured you weren't safe .''

Ravn;''but don't worry we all will protect you...right guys.

all;''yes''

after this Hwan woong and Keonhee went to place Seoho on the bed ,but only Hwan woong returned.

X(xion);''where's Keonhee?''

HW(hwan woong);''well when we placed Seoho on the bed he got a hold of Keonhee and pulled him on the bed with him i tried really hard to help Keonhee but Seoho's grip is very tight hence I left him there.''

all;''oooooooooooooohhhhh''

Then you all started laughing , and talked for a while.

y/n;''Hey guys do you smell something?''

Ravn;''oh ma gooood ,my chicken.''

Ravn ran towards the kitchen while we all laughed at his cuteness .

                                                         After Dinner (seoho is now awake)

y/n;''I should get going now it's pretty late.''

L;''y/n you can not go back to your house I'm afraid,you smell of us now and that might alarm the werewolf hybrids.''

y/n;''then where am I supposed to stay ?''

Ravn;''you can all stay at my place I have plenty of rooms.''

y/n;''can I atleast go and get my stuff/?''

L;''no....i'll get it for you .''

leedo then whispers into ravns ear.

L;''stay alert at all times.I'll use telepathy to talk to you okay..''

With this Leedo disappears into thin air.

                                                                     Leedo's Pov

I teleport to y/n's house and pack her clothes electronics,etc... and once I finish I was about to teleport back when I heard someone downstairs.

?;''Miss y/n ..........are you here....look we just need to talk about something.''

??;''Boss it's look like she is not at home.''

?;''wait.....*sniffs*....search the house I smell the presence of a vampire.''

I quickly teleport back an using telepathy I tell Ravn what had happened.

                                                                           your pov

I saw Leedo was already here so I called him and asked him for my stuff and then Ravn showed all of us our rooms and they were pretty impressive.I got the room with my favourite colour purple.

I placed my belongings in the right places , I then changed into my night suit

I then decided to sleep but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't so instead I decided to watch some horror movies on the t

I then decided to sleep but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't so instead I decided to watch some horror movies on the t.v in the lounge.I decided to watch Train to busan as I love that movie a lot.

I decided to watch Train to busan as I love that movie a lot

The volume was low so that I don't wake the others up.I was watching the movie when I felt something move behind me and instinctively turned to see.........