• Bitch? pt 2 • h.potter •

You leaned over the Slytherin table at breakfast to steal a piece of toast from the tray. Draco smiled at you from opposite you. You raise your eyebrows at him as you take a bite from the buttery toast. You could feel Harry's eyes boring into your back, but you kept chewing.

"You should talk to him."

"No, Draco."

You couldn't bear to face him. His emerald eyes that you could get lost in everyday, his messy black hair that you would tangle your fingers in, the lost look he would give you every time you met his gaze.

"He's looking at you."

"No, he's not, Pansy."

"Turn around."

Draco and Blaise leant to the side as you and Pansy turned your heads. Sure enough, there he was, looking like a kicked puppy.

"Talk to him!"

"Shut up, Ponytail."

You storm out of the Hall as Draco touches his small ponytail protectively. You had reached the Entrance Hall before Harry bombarded you.

"Stop stop stop," he waved his hands in front of your face. You sighed before looking up at him, contemplating whether to send an S.O.S to the Slytherbuddies group chat.

"Are we really going to do this again, Harry? You ask me out, I say no. Same routine, different day," you look up at Harry with emotionless eyes.

"Just come with me!" he grabs your hand and drags you out to the Black Lake.

You reach a small cluster of bushes and Harry pushes through a small opening. He tries to drag you with him, but you stand your ground.

"No..." your voice came out in barely a whisper. Harry stands above you. "Why... why did you do this to me?!"

He smiles sheepishly,

"Just come on," you allow him to drag you through the bushes....

😬😬😬😬😬😬

DUN DUN DUUUUUN! what will happen?!