Chapter 2. Cuddle Up 🍁

Isabella

As i walked further the lightman followed i was silently throwing prayers up above to the almighty this should not be any kind of ambush in which am stupidly walking, and please keep my family safe, right now my palms are sweating, but i composed myself am on urge of crying and just want to see my family, the spot light took me to the outdoor patio seating area, where sometimes in rainy season me and sibilings have our meals, enjoyng the weather, i stood steal, waited for any sign and darted my eyes around me, but beacause of the dark cant see properly,

"Hey Spot boy or man i dont know what is going on, but i swear you stop this already " I scolded the man above, i heard some snckers, and i panicked, now i know am not alone there are people surounding me, before i can do anything the Lights switched on and Party poppers were blasted suprised me.

" 💥🎉🎊🎉🎇🎆WELCOME BACK ISABELLA" Everyone shouted on top of there lungs, and i swear i was about to get a stroke, as i saw around me all my family and some of my college friends too invited tonight. I smiled but i was searching, my eyes were wandering around to see the important person's of my life, and my search ended as my eyes found them they stood a little away from me, Dadda ofcourse with mic and Nathan and Ethan beside him and along with my angel my bestie Mom, i wanted to make a run for it and jump on them, hug them.  As if Dadda know what i wanted to do he getured me with his hand saying stay where i was, i pouted, he just smiled a little.

"Thank you everyone for joining us tonight, as you know my Darling Princess came back from a long time, She has successfully completed the responsibility which i bestowed on her 2years back, i thought she will miss us and come back early, but i must say she is her mother's daughter, she proved me wrong and stayed away from us for 2 years and successfully completed her task. And Isabella princess i am proud of you darling WELCOME Back" saying that he opened his arms and without wastng time i ran, i ran like my life depended on it and went into his open arms, he engulped me into his embrace tightly, i buried my face into his chest and placing my ears to his chest i heard his heartbeat i love to do that, he swayed me side to side and murmur sweetly into my ears.

"Miss you my strawberry" dadda have this weird nickname for me, but i dont like strawberries, nathan likes it.

After some more hugging, dadda pulled back and i went into my moms embrace, as i did our dam bursted, the tears i was holding uptill now just got the green signal and flowed nonstop, we pulled back from each other and she looked at me from head to toe and you know mom said the first common thing all the mom says in all over the world.

"Look at you, my baby has lost so much weight" 😄😄 i laughed at her words, but it helped my tears to stop.

"No Mamma-mia, am good and its good i lost some weight" I smiled at her in return she narrowed her eyes at me oops she dont like me calling her that, as uncle Danny calls her by this wierdest nickname.

" Adam am not letting her go away ever again" she ignored my giggle and said to dadda, he just smiled and said okay.

Next i turned and nathan took me in his embrace though he visited me back then but sine 6 months he wont able to come, so he missed me too.

"Hey nauty, whasupp"

Hey Braty all good? "

"You missed me right?" he just stared at me

Making a thinking face he said " Naaah!!" i gasped at his bluntness and pushed him but he laughed and hugged me back saying he was just kidding. Then Ethan came from behind me and blowed the party whistle in my ears, i swear i am gone go deaf from sound.

"Ethan, dont do that, its annoying me,come here champ give me hug" he moved back in horror.

"NO ! i dont do hugs EWWW its gross" he made a ugly face which earned him three to four slaps on back of his head, one from dadda, 1 from me, 2 from nathan.