Chapter 61. Fairy-God-Brother part2😉🍄

Isabella

" So this morning when I was getting ready for school..... " Ethan was going to tell the whole story, but i would like to tell the same, so insisted I will tell the story.

@Flashback.....@
After Liam left me this morning
i got ready, today i choose some casual clothing Skinny jeans, paired with Peach crop top and finally finished my look with ash knee high boots, while getting i was thinking ways to get me out of house.

I came down and joined Dadda on breakfast table. Dadda was reading tabloid news mom trying have her breakfast indulged in her own thoughts meaning as usual mom and dad were still in their Broody-Grumpy-World. So I decided to clear the tension between us.

"Morning dad .... Morning Mom, " No answer...Okieeesss will give one more try.

" So, Dadda what's new you are reading, Hmm? anything interesting?" finally after an eons minutes later dad huffed and glanced at me with stoic expression plastered on his face. Grumpy Bumpy Dadda...

" Isabella don't behave everything is over.... it's not until Liam leave this country this is not over"

" Dadda this whole thing is a misunderstanding... please give me time explain the whole situation here... Liam is vulnerable... he is innocent, rather he had lost so much in this accident-"

"Enough Isabella I don't want you remember him, i don't want you think about him or for him... Whatever he has lost you have already given it back to him. Now I won't allow you to meet him a single day, no need to contact him ever. I don't want you suffer any more. So I have acquired restraining orders on him." Cutting me mid explanation Dadda Grumbled and left the table. I am to stubborn to listen after all am his daughter and am not backing down until he hears me out. i followed him in living room.

"Dad wait! you can't go in middle of discussion" he turned around hold me by my shoulders, and very sternly said.

"THIS DISCUSSION ENDS HERE!! NO MEETING WITH HIM, NO MORE GOING OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !"my eyes sting i wanted to cry.

"This is not fare Dad, ... I love him i want to marry him..." i whispered in defeat, as tears roll down my eyes. Dad hugs me.

" As time passes you will learn to forget him, he is not good for you, i don't want you to go through all those heartbreaks and leading you.... you... to harm yourself..." he was hesitant, and I know..... I can understand it must be difficult for him to see me suffer in my agony back when we were in belief that we lost Liam in that accident...
But now that he is back he is innocent in all this he has lost his memory.... I don't want to leave him alone in this state. But how am I suppose to make my parents understand this all they are not ready to listen to me. They are not ready to listen to me if the topic is Liam.

Dad kiss my forehead and was about to leave that's when Ethan came running down... He called out for dad.

" O thank the lord!! i want to inform you, am taking Izzy with me to school i want her to help me out in my upcoming project, she can come with me while I am attending classes she can spend some time in Library, you know and I have 3 classes today so by the time of lunch i will finish i will accompany her and we will work on my project. So am taking her with me. Izzy go get going what are you looking at me, i don't want to be late at school CHOP CHOP...!! " Ethan was like a rocket and he didn't ask dad's permission he just stated. Sometimes it feels like he is becoming mini version on Adam Gilbert, because he carries dad's traits, he never stop to take anyone's permission he just state all his demands and just gave commands.  I just stood there and silently looked at dad who just gave me minscule nod stating I can go ... but i don't want to.... urghhhhh i just want to meet Liam...

I turned stomped upstairs, I am all grumpy now.... I took out a casual clothing, wear it and paired it with my hoodie.... i just want to disappear... not just that want to disappear in Liams arms. "I Miss you!!" i grumbled to myself.

I was still sulking, we drove towards Ethan's school, after the driver dropped us to school we walked inside. But as usual Dad's men lingered out accross the school street. How am I suppose to go and meet Liam... i promised him.... I walked towards the Library.

"Hey Izzy where are you going?!" Ethan ran behind me. I turned around taking long breath i ask.

"What! am going where am suppose to wait until his highness Prince Ethan will finish up with his classes... LIBRARY  you know?!" i said with bit of sarcastic way

" Huhh! Izzy and her TODDLER-ISH  tantrums! oh god save me " I hit his back of head he is annoying, i started making my way towards stupid library. But Ethan pulled me by my Hoodie.

"Stop throwing your tantrums now, follow me and Shut up i didn't brought you to get bored " Now am confused but he didn't give me any hint. He asked me to follow him. Which i did. we went out but went behind the school building  I am confused as hell what is up to...

"Ethan where are you going..."

"Stop asking Questions follow me " i did what he asked, but then we went out of school from its back entrance.

Ethan went towards a black a car stationed opposite the school.The driver came out and opened the back door Ethan without any further ado he entered the car, i ran towards and pulled him out.

"Have you lost your mind where do you think you are going. ?"

"Izzy am just doing my part of job here..."

" Your part of job and what's that?"

" Helping Princess Isabella to  meet Prince Liam, now come on i will explain everything in car let's goooooo"....

@Flashback End.....@

" Then he told me Nathan planned this out and Ethan Executed all. " ....

"Ethan here was my Fairy God Brother....hence i able to fulfill my promise to you"I hugged Liam.

Happy New Year
Happy Reading