01. Black Flower

╔══════════════╗

"You've become a flower."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

          When Haruno Sakura was five, she knew she was very different. By that, she meant her looks. Instead of being aware of how different she was in a situation where she was bullied, this time she just knew she was different.

She looked at the mirror, her head tilted to the side as her big green eyes stared back at her. Her eyes flickered to the top of her head and she used her hands to touch her forehead.

It was big.

And Sakura doesn't like it. She doesn't like the fact that it was devoid of any marks or signs. She feels like there was supposed to be something on it. Something very important to Sakura.

Sakura turned to look at her hair, bubblegum pink hair stared back at her and she frowned. She hated it. Hated how it makes her tummy churn like that time where Sakura had a tummy ache.

And Sakura hates getting tummy aches.

She stared back at her reflection for hours, stared at the little details her green eyes can pick. Her brain was too young to comprehend that it was not normal at all and she ends up yelling at the mirror.

"I want to dye my hair black."

When Haruno Sakura was five, she pestered her mother to dye her bubblegum pink hair black. That's when her fate had changed. It had been the hair that was the sole reason why bullies bullied her and the sole reason she met Yamanaka Ino.

Sakura was never bullied and she never had the chance to befriend the girl that was always so free and happy. The girl who smelt like a flower and all sweet things. The girl who had soft blond hair and blue eyes that can look straight in your soul.

When Haruno Sakura was five and a half, she bumped into Yamanaka Ino and never paid attention to the person she just bumped.

Sakura was just happy that she played with the other kids.

When Haruno Sakura was six, Her family coincidentally went to the same restaurant the Uzumaki family ate. She noticed the fiery redheaded woman and she frowned, looking away, guilt eating her whole self.

It had reminded her of her pink hair.

She never had the chance to meet Uzumaki Naruto.

When Haruno Sakura was eight, she noticed two dojo where students were taught of self defense. One was too expensive to her family and another was an alright price in which her Family can afford.