In a cinema theatre

A/n: This chapter contains

-Gore
-Angst
-Profanity (of course)
-(cringy) Heartwrenching scenes
- (cringy) sad scenes

And this is an exceptionally longer chapter. 80 pages and 5400+ words.

May be uncomfortable and triggering to some audiences. Read at your own risk!

DO NOT ROMANTICIZE ANYTHING FROM THIS BOOK. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND SHOULD NEVER BE REPLICATED IN THE REAL WORLD.

THIS IS NOT A POTRAYAL OF LOVE NOR THIS IS THE NORM OF 'LOVE'. THIS IS ABUSE AND SHOULD NEVER BE NORMALIZED IN THE REAL WORLD.

I do not recommend reading further if you are under 17 years old as the ideas/concepts/content presented in this chapter will be triggering and uncomfortable for most.

You 'woke' up, but not in your own body.

"Huh?" You tried moving, but you can't. You can only see what Mayanka is seeing. You can't control where to look either, it felt like you were watching a movie in a cinema theatre.

Except, you have no physical form. You're just... watching the screen.

"Am I in his memories?" You muttered as you observe the 'screen'.

"Whoa! Wait! I don't mean any harm, bud!" 'You' jumped back when Mayanka hissed with great hostility.

"Oh shit, that's me." You cussed as you watched 'yourself' frowning at 'you' through Mayanka's eyes.

"Look, you're hella injured and I just wanna— shit!" 'You' leapt up when his tail touched your leg, he must have electrocuted you.

Mayanka weakly tried to defend himself, but... he's bleeding.

"Easy there, buddy. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna— OW, STUPID BITCH!" Mayanka electrocuted you on the leg again, making you hop in place.

Mayanka must be severely injured, if he's in tip top condition, 'you' would have been killed.

"I don't have any coins on me." Mayanka snarled at you as he tried to stop his own bleeding with his hand.

"Well shit! Me neither! Great that we have that in common— anyways, I'm not gonna mug you, I'm just trying to— ha! Missed me!" 'You' laughed triumphantly as his tail missed your leg.

"Listen! I'm not a threat, I'm just super lonely and you're the first thing in here to act a little more 'human'!"

"What?" Mayanka softened his tone.

"Okay, in exchange for my help, you become my friend! How does that sound?" 'You' had bags under your eyes and you seem desperate for any 'human' contact.

"I don't trust you." Mayanka's voice was harsh and rude.

"Fine then, go die from blood loss or whatever." 'You' threw your hands up in exasperation before storming off.

"Wait!" Mayanka yelled out, his bloodied hand was extended outwards.

"Yeah?" 'You' turned around, a bit too eagerly. You can hear Mayanka sigh in defeat.

"What is your name?" He asks.

"(Wattpad username)— ah screw it, call me (y/n), would ya?" 'You' jogged back towards him.