(What I meant to say is that he's leaving the country) He corrected.

I froze. Maxi and Lorraine were confused as to why I'm acting like this.

(Hello? Zephaniah? Are you still there?)

"A-Anong sabi mo ulit?" I asked. I want to know if I heard it right.

(Sanjie's leaving the country. Hindi ko alam kung babalik pa ba siya o hindi na) He answered.

"W-Where?" I utter.

(To one of our families' properties, at Milton in Canada.) He answered.

I stopped. This can't be happening! I'm not letting him leave this country!

(You have to talk to him. Stop him Zephaniah! Because I tried but his decision is final. You're my only hope... Stop him) He pleaded.

"W-When's he leaving?" I asked.

(Today! Today is his flight to Canada!) He exclaimed.

"WHAT?!?!"

I ended the call and my friends looked confused why am I acting freaked out.

"What's going on Aniah?" Maxi asked.

"We need to go!" I said.

"Why? What's going on? And where are we going?" Lorraine asked.

I think I'm going to cry. No! Sanjie's not going anywhere! We haven't still talk yet! I need to tell him that I love him!

"Sanjie's leaving," I said.

"Ha? Saan?" They asked in unison.

"He's leaving the country!"

"What?! Bakit biglaan naman yata? Isn't he going to finish high school here? Isa siya sa mga running for with highest honors natin sa school." Maxi blurted.

"I don't know what's gotten into him!" I snapped.

"When's he leaving?" Lorraine asked.

"NOW! He's leaving now! And I need to stop him!" I answered.

And we started moving. We instantly went outside of my house. We got into Maxi's car and I told her to go straight to the airport. Sanjie's not leaving this country and I want him to stay here!

I don't want to lose him. I don't want him to go. I still have to tell him that I love him.

"Maxi, pakibilisan please." I pleaded.

"I'm on it." She said and drove the car faster.

After thirty minutes we arrived at the airport without any hassle. I'm glad it wasn't traffic. Maxi parked the car at the parking lot of the Airport while Lorraine and I immediately went inside. I'm so thankful that the guard didn't check up on us and just let us in. Weird.

"Lory, can you ask if what time—"

"Count me in!" She answered and left.

So I ran towards the gate where the waiting area is. I thought the guards won't let me pass but I was surprised that they did. They didn't even inspect me or ask questions to me. It's really weird.

As I arrived at the waiting area, people were waiting and sitting until they leave for their flight. I searched the whole waiting area and there was no sign of Sanjie. Oh My Gosh! He must've left already?!

I dig into the jeans that I'm wearing to know if I brought my phone with me but sad to say, I didn't. Gosh! Because of what I knew.

I went to the airport and forgot to bring my phone with me. This got to be kidding me. Now, how can Lorraine or Maxi contact me?! How can I call Sanjie or Sander?! I have to talk to Sanjie right now! I have to convince him to not leave the country and stay here with me.