"Ha, what's that?"

Lilly giggled and went back to skin the bear. "Where's the fun in tellin' ya what I'm sayin' in another language?"

"Then I guess I'll have to learn it."

Lilly almost broke into hysterics. "Yeah, you learnin' another language. Ya always said it ain't worth the trouble."

"Yours might be."

Lilly stopped cutting and looked over at him. She laughed again. "You're such a liar!"

Arthur strolled up to Lilly then knelt down beside her. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Lillian, learnin' Irish would be worth the trouble."

Her lips parted and her dark blue eyes darted around as she studied his face. "Why?"

He grinned. "So I'll have you eatin' out of my hand. And I like hearin' you speak it. Makes me hot for ya," he purred.

Lilly raised a brow in disbelief. "Léirigh tú laige. Is cinnte go mbainfidh mé tairbhe as." [You showed weakness. I will definitely benefit from it.]

Lilly noticed a flash of excitement in Arthur's eyes in that moment. He smirked. "Ooooh. Yes, I do like it even though I don't understand a lick of what you're sayin'."

Lilly put her lips to his ear. "Cúramach. Leanann tú ar aghaidh ag freagairt don Ghaeilge agus ithefaidh tú as mo lámh," she whispered seductively. [Careful. You continue to respond to the Irish language and you will eat out of my hand.]

A shudder passed through Arthur and Lilly took note of it. Interesting. "Fanann tú go dtí níos déanaí. Beidh tú ag leá. Buafaidh mé. How's that for a lick?"[You wait until later. You will melt. I'll win.]

"I got your buck, Lilly!" Charles walked up to them. Lilly pulled away and started cutting up the bear again. She heard Arthur cough and stand up. "You almost done?" Charles asked.

"No. Sorry, I uh...got distracted," Lilly smirked.

X===================X

"Holy shit!" Dutch shouted. "Lilly! What the hell happened to you?"

"Killed a bear, Da," she replied casually as her horse strolled over to him. "Nasty fecker, too. Pushed a tree right over just to flush me out."

"You killed a bear? How?"

Lilly grinned at him. "With my smile, of course."

Dutch chuckled deeply. "That's my girl. Miss Grimshaw? My ruthless daughter requires a bath, if you'd be so kind to set one up!"

After the initial shock of seeing Lilly covered on blood, Susan arranged and scurried around to heat up a tub they found in one of the shacks. Arthur and Charles took care of the meat and pelts. It took what seemed like an eternity for Lilly to get all the blood off her face and out of her hair. By the time she was done the water was ice cold. Lilly shivered as she got out and she hurried to dry herself off. Unfortunately, Lilly did not have a spare winter coat. She'd have to make due with keeping her sleeves rolled down. Black button shirted, blue jeans, and black winter boots. Her hair she let hang down for now. As she opened the shack door she saw Arthur waiting for her.